napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

IWGF - Killer Gear Touchdown (ProForm and Pharma Test!)

Buggy2hot

I finally get to post one of my favorite TD's ever received from Iwannagofaster -- shout out to big homie. Always exhibiting class, professionalism, promptness and just pure kindness. I ordered some human-grade Testovis test prop -- first time using -- along with 80ml of ProForm NPP... amazing quality nandrolone about 6 weeks in.

Enjoy the pics!

IMG_7734.JPGIMG_7735.JPGIMG_7736.JPGIMG_7737.JPGIMG_7738.JPG

I finally get to post one of my favorite TD's ever received from Iwannagofaster -- shout out to big homie. Always exhibiting class, professionalism, promptness and just pure kindness. I ordered some human-grade Testovis test prop -- first time using -- along with 80ml of ProForm NPP... amazing quality nandrolone about 6 weeks in.

Enjoy the pics!

View attachment 4806View attachment 4807View attachment 4808View attachment 4809View attachment 4810

Hell yeah man.. nice take! Funny cause I was actually trying to get that test from IWGF and he was like..."Sorry bro, I just unloaded all of it."

Bastard. [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right on my man. Thanks so much for the shout out. You're always easy to deal with and decisive in your choices. Makes it a breeze. Thanks for everything. Keep us posted on your progress.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Top Bottom