napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introduction

rjk57

Whats up guys, so I was told to introduce myself. A little about me I'm a mens physique competitor at the national level. I'm doing 3 shows this season looking to get my pro card! I've been training for probably 6 or 7 years. I'm pretty new to the forum but I've been a viewer of Dylans videos for a long time. They have really helped me stay safe and do things the right way... so keep the videos up Dylan! Excited to be on the forum guys just wanted to say whats up!

Welcome to isarms bro. Great to have you hear. We have a awesome community here. I'm the Pharmacom board rep, shoot me a PM of you need anything

Welcome! This is the best board to be part of. The guys here actually give a shit. Great knowledge and advice. Enjoy your stay.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Whats up guys, so I was told to introduce myself. A little about me I'm a mens physique competitor at the national level. I'm doing 3 shows this season looking to get my pro card! I've been training for probably 6 or 7 years. I'm pretty new to the forum but I've been a viewer of Dylans videos for a long time. They have really helped me stay safe and do things the right way... so keep the videos up Dylan! Excited to be on the forum guys just wanted to say whats up!
Welcome to isarms bro! Glad to have you here with us. If you have any questions or if there's anything I can help with just let me know!!

Top Bottom