napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introduction

NameLess

Introduction

Hello Everyone, I thought I should do a proper introduction into the forum before joining members in conversations and such.

Just a little background on myself, I've been involved in the sport for roughly 15yrs or so now. Training & Dieting since my high school days. I Found it to be a great way to improve myself and the overall quality of my life. There was nothing like the feeling of killing a training session and leaving the gym, it can't be matched. I've also been involved in the business aspect of the sport on a supplementation level for quite awhile now.

I was on a few forums maybe 5yrs ago or so but life took over for awhile. I feel it's time to start giving back to other members and myself again. I look forward to meeting and greeting with the forum and getting to know some of you better.

Stats
34 yrs old
6"0
247 lbs
12% BF

Currently running Test, Mast, Primo of my own. I do not compete and have no personal desire to, I simply love the sport and everything that comes with it..

Welcom to AR. Did you use the same name on the other forums? Just wondering if i may know you

Re: RE: Introduction

NameLess said:
Introduction

Hello Everyone, I thought I should do a proper introduction into the forum before joining members in conversations and such.

Just a little background on myself, I've been involved in the sport for roughly 15yrs or so now. Training & Dieting since my high school days. I Found it to be a great way to improve myself and the overall quality of my life. There was nothing like the feeling of killing a training session and leaving the gym, it can't be matched. I've also been involved in the business aspect of the sport on a supplementation level for quite awhile now.

I was on a few forums maybe 5yrs ago or so but life took over for awhile. I feel it's time to start giving back to other members and myself again. I look forward to meeting and greeting with the forum and getting to know some of you better.

Stats
34 yrs old
6"0
247 lbs
12% BF

Currently running Test, Mast, Primo of my own. I do not compete and have no personal desire to, I simply love the sport and everything that comes with it..
Welcome to Adrenaline Rush brother! I'm glad to have you here with us to join our family. You have impressive stats, and obviously a long time in this lifestyle. I think you'll be a big asett to our community here. If you need anything, just let us know!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, it is appreciated. Glad to be here, feels good to read up on topics again and chat it up with some good bro"s..

I look forward to all the information, I hope I can help out others as people have helped me over the years.

Forums & names, I honestly can't recall, it was quite awhile ago.

Welcome aboard, it will takes a few Post's in order for you to pm someone...

Changing my life around one day at a time!!

NameLess said:
Introduction

Stats
34 yrs old
6"0
247 lbs
12% BF

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... great to have you! if there is every anything you need along the way, don't hesitate to let me know and im always here to help!

NameLess said:
Introduction

Stats
34 yrs old
6"0
247 lbs
12% BF

welcome to to adrenaline rush brother! glad to see you back online and im extremely pleased you chose it adrenaline rush to make your return... if you ever need anything along the way, don't hesitate to let me know and i'll be more than happy to help...

Top Bottom