napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I'm in bros ;)

noneed1234

Hello everyone, I'm glad to be part of this forum. Decided to introduce myself. I'm from OH, 21yr Male, D1 athlete, have been training for roughly 6 years, BB is just a hobby, I really enjoy the lifestyle and training in general and always look for ways to improve. I really like this place because it seems like it's based on honestly and not BS that I've seen throughout my years of training. Anyways, I'm happy I was able to join and If any of you guys need help with anything, I'll do my best to help
Goal: To become the strongest and leanest without packing too much meat
Stats:
21yr
195 lbs
6'2
8% bf

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 62
noneed1234 said:
Hello everyone, I'm glad to be part of this forum. Decided to introduce myself. I'm from OH, 21yr Male, D1 athlete, have been training for roughly 6 years, BB is just a hobby, I really enjoy the lifestyle and training in general and always look for ways to improve. I really like this place because it seems like it's based on honestly and not BS that I've seen throughout my years of training. Anyways, I'm happy I was able to join and If any of you guys need help with anything, I'll do my best to help
Stats:
21yr
195 lbs
6'2
8% bf

Welcome to our home! We are glad to have you as part of the family here. You are definitely in the right place for the best information without the BS and drama. If you need anything just let us know brother!

Re: RE: I'm in bros ;)

noneed1234 said:
Stats:
21yr
195 lbs
6'2
8% bf
Welcome aboard, bro. Another Ohio brethren right here.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

noneed1234 said:
Stats:
21yr
195 lbs
6'2
8% bf

welcome to adrenaline rush brother.... you have a great foundation and your going to go a very long way if you go about this in the right way... i am always here to help you in any way i can... don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything... welcome home!

Re: RE: I'm in bros ;)

ibleedoranbla said:
noneed1234 said:
Stats:
21yr
195 lbs
6'2
8% bf
Welcome aboard, bro. Another Ohio brethren right here.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
'

Nice meeting ya, I'm from CLE ;)

Lol welcome bro. I have family in Ohio as well. Go up about once a year. Glad to have you here.

Welcomed to AR brotha, those are some sick stats....your conditioning is tremendous!!!

You said this was just a hobby but have you ever thought about competing?

Top Bottom