napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hippocampus.me

Coop33

Discount

Just wondering if anyone has a discount code for hippocampus? If not, it's all good. Just wanted to ask.

Last edited:
They have an awesome sale right now until the 8th that's built into the site. I think 44 has a discount code that can be used on top of that, you'd have to double check with him though.

Just wondering if anyone has a discount code for hippocampus.me? If not, it's all good. Just wanted to ask.

Please remove the posted link/website name as it's a security matter for the forum and just drop the .me part please. The savings are computed in with the sale. I have no coupon code per say as I asked the owner to pass the savings to you all directly. In other words I get no additional earnings for sales since they are awarded to customers already if that makes sense. Coupon codes pass some savings, but are primarily a means for the rep to earn extra % of rep pay. I'd rather you guys be good as I'm g2g myself bro.

Please remove the posted link/website name as it's a security matter for the forum and just drop the .me part please. The savings are computed in with the sale. I have no coupon code per say as I asked the owner to pass the savings to you all directly. In other words I get no additional earnings for sales since they are awarded to customers already if that makes sense. Coupon codes pass some savings, but are primarily a means for the rep to earn extra % of rep pay. I'd rather you guys be good as I'm g2g myself bro.

Very cool deal. I kicked myself two different times after ordering in the past when I forgot to use the code. Having it built in is nice.

Top Bottom