napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hi Dylan, I really need your help!

n2010

Hi Dylan,

I'm a big fan of your work on youtube you provide solid details and knowledge on steroids and sarms I really appreciate your work I learned a lot from it

I'm seeking your help as I'm stuck with a situation here I'm 34 Male with 25% body fat I was 105 KG 6 months ago and start to go in a calorie deficit and cut off carbs I lost around 25 KG now am at 83 KG my body stopped burning fat for along time almost 3 months no matter how I decreased my calories its not going under that weight and I cannot do fasting diet due my work stress am dealing with a lot of numbers and meetings I need to be sharp during the day

I tried to work out but I'm feeling a lot of soreness from my diet so I decided to take SARMS to help me burn fat I tried Andarine, SR9009, Cardarine , RAD 140 and yohmbine, DIM most of fat burners I tried it with no any effect on body fat its real sarms I build some muscle but my fat not decreasing I think I damaged my metabolism sarms not working with my case

now am very depressed from this situation I wanna go further to lose this fats I want to start Testosterone Enanthate 350 MG per week ( plus Arimidix and some Clomid to avoid estrogen effects ) and Clenbuterol cycle, will add some winstrol or anavar but I really need a fast resolution as am stuck for months on that weight I want to add something else to TRT like Primobolan or I'm thinking of TREN in a very low dose like 150 or 200 MG per week even 100 MG I don't want to go crazy with TREN as am aware about side effect just a very short cycle maybe 2 or 3 weeks of TREN with TRT ( i will avoid orals if will add more injectable agents ) to strip this fat off my body and start bulking cycle

Steroid is banned in my country I found a good source but with limited choices I really need your help on this regard

again thank you so much for your work on your channel you're my first reference if I want to know something about steroid or any thing related to body building

This is not good at all and you're planning to make it worse. Steroids are not fat burners and you are in no kind of shape to be using them at all. The fact is the more fat you lose, the harder it is to lose the last bit. You need to fix your diet and start doing cardio. This needs addressed first, and then a sarms cutting stack can help you out. Don't try hard calorie deficits, as this will slow your metabolism over time. Try a mild deficit, keep at the cardio, and be patient. It takes some time to lose the stubborn fat. Most importantly, stop with the steroids.

Yeah I guess that’s the problem I stayed on low calorie without any cheat meal for so long, I will start to add some carbs in my diet
should I add TRT with sarms I mean it would help?

you need to STOP ALL OF THIS NONSENSE right now.. this is just nonsense... what you are doing is way past absurd... if you are a fan of mine then you will listen to everything im telling you... STOP now before you royally FUCK YOURSELF UP... i cant make that any plainer for you to understand... you have ZERO business touching any steroids whatsoever... DO NOT add trt with anything unless you MEDICALLY NEED IT... otherwise, DO NOT do that... you are going to make things so much worse for yourself, you just have no clue

you need to STOP ALL OF THIS NONSENSE right now.. this is just nonsense... what you are doing is way past absurd... if you are a fan of mine then you will listen to everything im telling you... STOP now before you royally FUCK YOURSELF UP... i cant make that any plainer for you to understand... you have ZERO business touching any steroids whatsoever... DO NOT add trt with anything unless you MEDICALLY NEED IT... otherwise, DO NOT do that... you are going to make things so much worse for yourself, you just have no clue

Ok thanks man, I will stay on a SARM cycle until I lose that weight

Top Bottom