napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG Use... How do YOU use it?

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
One of the most debatable topics as well as misunderstood is HCG use. There are SEVERAL differing opinions and methods of use in regards to HCG as well as a lot of confusion amongst so many. My main problem with it, is not it being used in general, as it MOST DEFINITELY has a place and SHOULD be used but it's HOW it's used that is bothersome and frightening to me. I see it prevalently misused whether it be too high, too long, the wrong periods of time, etc... It definitely has its place and benefit with steroid use but like anything else, if used improperly or abused, can cause severe damage. I am curious as to HOW you incorporate it into your cycles and regiments...

Personally, one thing I despise is HCG use in pct... For me, it is the worst method of use... Not only is there a possible increase in estrogen, which we know is the complete opposite of what you want in pct but also the mimicking of LH and FSH which are supposed to be learning how to restart, not continue to be mimicked... This is why it is good to blast right BEFORE pct as opposed to during... This allows for a regeneration approach and then allows clomid and/or nolva to do their job in pct to help the body relearn how to produce on its own... Just some food for thought...

I always used it as a pct lol... I just thought that using it on cycle wasn't a good idea because our balls shutdown anyways... why do we want to send a signal to start them up again, then have injectables shut it down again.. I just thought it would confuse signals, so I stuck to using it in pct.

NOSrx said:
I always used it as a pct lol... I just thought that using it on cycle wasn't a good idea because our balls shutdown anyways... why do we want to send a signal to start them up again, then have injectables shut it down again.. I just thought it would confuse signals, so I stuck to using it in pct.

This is the big misconception on its use... you don't need to be blasting it or using it throughout the cycle itself but at the end before pct... I like to hit it the last 4 weeks of the cycle... 2 weeks at the end and then the 2 weeks before ester clearance... if our are on short esters, then just the last 4 weeks is fine as well but TRUST ME, use in pct is not wise bro...

Totally agree. The last 4 weeks is perfect and like Dylan said, you don't need a monstrous dose to kickstart your PCT

When you use HCG in your PCT you're using it to mimic the stimulus your hypothalamus pituitary testicular axis (negative feedback loop) should be creating. This is sometimes beneficial if you can't produce it on your own...sometimes our body just needs "coaxed" into kicking back into gear, per se.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just blast for like 2 weeks at a time (ideally regularly) maybe every 3-4 months Id say. This is because I don't cycle. I'm on self Rx trt

I've actually never used HCG, and now that I'm on TRT I think its safe to say I never will

RickRock said:
I've actually never used HCG, and now that I'm on TRT I think its safe to say I never will

Generally not necessary at all... I have never been a big user of it either... Its good to throw it in every now and then on trt for a few weeks but not too often at all, if ever... More so for guys cycling and then running pct but moderately and cautiously for sure...

JackSteel said:
I just blast for like 2 weeks at a time (ideally regularly) maybe every 3-4 months Id say. This is because I don't cycle. I'm on self Rx trt

that is a spot on protocol right there bro!

I am on TRT and the test injections makes my boys shrink to half their normal size. While I personally am not bothered by it, my wife is. She does not like the way they look in that state. I bought a bunch of HCG from PSL (comes in 5000 IU ampules) and now the boys are back to their normal size. I take 250 IU worth twice a week.

I am snipped, so no worries about ever making more babies and I am on TRT so nor worries about PCT. However, my sex life suffers without its use (due to the wife being put off by the look), so I say it is a necessity!

EDIT: mistype on the amount, meant 250 IU, not 205...corrected.

cybrsage said:
I am on TRT and the test injections makes my boys shrink to half their normal size. While I personally am not bothered by it, my wife is. She does not like the way they look in that state. I bought a bunch of HCG from PSL (comes in 5000 IU ampules) and now the boys are back to their normal size. I take 205 IU worth twice a week.

I am snipped, so no worries about ever making more babies and I am on TRT so nor worries about PCT. However, my sex life suffers without its use (due to the wife being put off by the look), so I say it is a necessity!

At least you know HOW to use it and don't abuse it... that is the key and you are doing things as they should... you seem very well versed on doing things conservatively yet getting what you need and I LOVE THAT MAN... its great that you provide that experience and information to everyone and i hope more people listen and follow suit...

Smaller coconuts just makes the tree looks bigger. HA :-D

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

RickRock said:
Hopefully you won't ever need to. I'm just paranoid now because that deca knocked me down to the ground so badly that my GF was permanently pissed off at me for 4 months. I doubt trt would cause that much shutdown on its own.

DylanGemelli said:
At least you know HOW to use it and don't abuse it... that is the key and you are doing things as they should... you seem very well versed on doing things conservatively yet getting what you need and I LOVE THAT MAN... its great that you provide that experience and information to everyone and i hope more people listen and follow suit...

Everyone should start conservatively and find out how that affects them. You can always increase a dose until you start to have bad sides, then back off a little. If you start way too high, you are into the really bad sides and you have no idea where to drop it to...

Life is long, use that to your advantage and take it slow.

cybrsage said:
DylanGemelli said:

Everyone should start conservatively and find out how that affects them. You can always increase a dose until you start to have bad sides, then back off a little. If you start way too high, you are into the really bad sides and you have no idea where to drop it to...

Life is long, use that to your advantage and take it slow.

If even a small fraction of people thought and followed this practice there would be a far different outlook on things because there would be so many less instances of problems occurring that generally happen... Really excellent advice brother...

I do the exact same thing as cycbersage. 250 2X/week seems to be the min. to get things working again for me.

I only started using it because my new TRT doc insisted on it but I was surprised to find that it has many benefits besides plumping up the boys.

BASE said:
I do the exact same thing as cycbersage. 250 2X/week seems to be the min. to get things working again for me.

I only started using it because my new TRT doc insisted on it but I was surprised to find that it has many benefits besides plumping up the boys.

yes, 500-1000 is plenty per week on it... too many guys over do it whether the amount or length of time... keep it where you are and you get the benefits without the issues... very wise brother

500units x 2 times a week while blasting... 250units x 2 times a week while cruising. I am fortunate enough to have a bad ass Dr. Who has me on 400mg week trt dose. ..I usually run 200mg a week and stockpile the rest for my blasts. .I use the HCG because my wife wants more kids. .only reason.

BLOODLINE said:
500units x 2 times a week while blasting... 250units x 2 times a week while cruising. I am fortunate enough to have a bad ass Dr. Who has me on 400mg week trt dose. ..I usually run 200mg a week and stockpile the rest for my blasts. .I use the HCG because my wife wants more kids. .only reason.

fuck, you have a nice doctor to give 400 a week! smart man you are running it at 200 and saving the rest... i honestly can't believe he has you on it that high...

Top Bottom