napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

hard work

drb_iac

https://www.usacycling.org/results/?compid=388343

check out this little sweethearts cycling record. I wanted to point this out. She takes NO supps of any kind. Her diet is perfect and she is fast. The juicers think that she knows of some secret and is holding back. When she says she is clean she is called a liar. In addtion to her diet this girl works harder than any athlete I have ever seen. So to be really good you need this 1) choose your parents wisely. Genetics are a must. Her mom was a college sprinter and her dad played DE for the nfl. 2) work work and then work some more. 3) diet is flawless. Mostly fish, chicken, beef once per week eggs cheese nuts brocoli and tons of other veggies and lots of fruit. No supps at all. No vitamins, no whey. Just determination, and will. We..me included are all guitly of wanting a shortcut. This child refuses any shortcuts. She sets an example for all of us.[attachment=0:2bnvf2qk]roll baby Tri.jpg[/attachment:2bnvf2qk]

Attachments

• roll baby Tri.jpg
    roll baby Tri.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 50
drb_iac said:

check out this little sweethearts cycling record. I wanted to point this out. She takes NO supps of any kind. Her diet is perfect and she is fast. The juicers think that she knows of some secret and is holding back. When she says she is clean she is called a liar. In addtion to her diet this girl works harder than any athlete I have ever seen. So to be really good you need this 1) choose your parents wisely. Genetics are a must. Her mom was a college sprinter and her dad played DE for the nfl. 2) work work and then work some more. 3) diet is flawless. Mostly fish, chicken, beef once per week eggs cheese nuts brocoli and tons of other veggies and lots of fruit. No supps at all. No vitamins, no whey. Just determination, and will. We..me included are all guitly of wanting a shortcut. This child refuses any shortcuts. She sets an example for all of us.[attachment=0:1jaynufa]roll baby Tri.jpg[/attachment:1jaynufa]

That's amazing and inspirational. This goes to show how great you can be with the right work ethic. Of course, genetics are a huge help to her here, just like a lot of pro bodybuilders, etc. but there's absolutely no replacement for hard ass work!

Thanks for sharing

I just love seeing things like this... what a testament to hard work, dedication and just flat out refusing to lose... thanks for posting things like this... i hope more people take a close look at this and it hits home and what hard work and discipline really obtain...

I def think genetics play a huge roll. I know no matter how much drugs I use, I'll never be huge. Good post.
I just want to look good for my age.

drb_iac said:

check out this little sweethearts cycling record. I wanted to point this out. She takes NO supps of any kind. Her diet is perfect and she is fast. The juicers think that she knows of some secret and is holding back. When she says she is clean she is called a liar. In addtion to her diet this girl works harder than any athlete I have ever seen. So to be really good you need this 1) choose your parents wisely. Genetics are a must. Her mom was a college sprinter and her dad played DE for the nfl. 2) work work and then work some more. 3) diet is flawless. Mostly fish, chicken, beef once per week eggs cheese nuts brocoli and tons of other veggies and lots of fruit. No supps at all. No vitamins, no whey. Just determination, and will. We..me included are all guitly of wanting a shortcut. This child refuses any shortcuts. She sets an example for all of us.[attachment=0:8bi4dmoq]roll baby Tri.jpg[/attachment:8bi4dmoq]

awesome man

JM750 said:
I def think genetics play a huge roll. I know no matter how much drugs I use, I'll never be huge. Good post.
I just want to look good for my age.

That is what I want to get across...and I think our group..the lifters..us fools that throw around tons of iron, are really guilty of wanting to replace hard work with a drug. This guy at the gym...looks like on of those strongman guys. He is not that strong but tells everybody he is big. He soups on on 100mg dbol and is now a huge fat muscled...uh..big guy. This little girl pays her dues

"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all." -Sam Ewing

Which one are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drb_iac said:
That is what I want to get across...and I think our group..the lifters..us fools that throw around tons of iron, are really guilty of wanting to replace hard work with a drug. This guy at the gym...looks like on of those strongman guys. He is not that strong but tells everybody he is big. He soups on on 100mg dbol and is now a huge fat muscled...uh..big guy. This little girl pays her dues

I experimented with running huge doses. It did not make a difference. Except that it just made me feel like shit. Now, I just run moderate doses. I feel better, and try to get the rest from eating good, training harder and sleep. I'm done doing 3cc injects..

My respects for all great athlete, yes she's a fine example of how it really should be! but unfortunately I don't have great gene's lol all I can do is continue on working my ass off for the rest of my life maybe one day I could look back and say I'm glad I made the change for the better..

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Angel said:
My respects for all great athlete, yes she's a fine example of how it really should be! but unfortunately I don't have great gene's lol all I can do is continue on working my ass off for the rest of my life maybe one day I could look back and say I'm glad I made the change for the better..

changing my life around one day at a time!!

What counts brother is you show up here every day to learn and you get you ass to the gym. Just be patient. Good things take time.

Top Bottom