napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Steroid Cycle

Leangainz

Hi guys, looking at doing steroids for the first time. I turn 28 in a few weeks, I sit at around 10-15% body fat year round depending on how strict I feel like being and have been as low as 6-7%, I've done 3 sarms cycles the first being a 12 week Superman cycle, the second being an 8 week Superman cycle and the third being the recommended healing stack by Dylan Gemelli which involved TB-500, BPC-157, MK677, MK-2866 & GW-501516 with the two peptides going for about a month and and the rest for 12 weeks followed by a mini pct.

I've been working out for the last 6 or so years quite consistently and have been training 7 days a week for the last 15 months. I know a lot about diet, nutrition and training and also a lot about sarms. Not so much about steroids and peptides but have done a decent amount of research but would still like some experienced input and advice nevertheless.

I can still get good results at the gym without sarms let alone steroids but I want to take things to the next level, but welcome any contructive critisicm.

Now that my life story is out of the way, my question is: what would be the type of test you would recommend for my first cycle given my above info, the min-max amount of test you'd recommend and all the extra stuff recommended to be as safe as possible such as nolva, clom, arimidex and anything else etc and all the amounts and timings for everything.

Hi guys, looking at doing steroids for the first time. I turn 28 in a few weeks, I sit at around 10-15% body fat year round depending on how strict I feel like being and have been as low as 6-7%, I've done 3 sarms cycles the first being a 12 week Superman cycle, the second being an 8 week Superman cycle and the third being the recommended healing stack by Dylan Gemelli which involved TB-500, BPC-157, MK677, MK-2866 & GW-501516 with the two peptides going for about a month and and the rest for 12 weeks followed by a mini pct.

I've been working out for the last 6 or so years quite consistently and have been training 7 days a week for the last 15 months. I know a lot about diet, nutrition and training and also a lot about sarms. Not so much about steroids and peptides but have done a decent amount of research but would still like some experienced input and advice nevertheless.

I can still get good results at the gym without sarms let alone steroids but I want to take things to the next level, but welcome any contructive critisicm.

Now that my life story is out of the way, my question is: what would be the type of test you would recommend for my first cycle given my above info, the min-max amount of test you'd recommend and all the extra stuff recommended to be as safe as possible such as nolva, clom, arimidex and anything else etc and all the amounts and timings for everything.
No one is gonna do ur work for you. Its pretty easy to find threads on basic first cycles. Use google search. Itll take you to many threads or use the search function on this forum. Research research research. Its one thing to know what to take and what doses and another to know what and why youre doing certain things, how they affect you and intended purpose, and the signs of high estro, etc. Come back when ypu have a proposed cycle and we will critique it and advise on changes

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

The first thing that jumps out of me is that your grossly overtraining.

7 days a week for the last 15 months straight?

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
11-14 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

The first thing that jumps out of me is that your grossly overtraining.

7 days a week for the last 15 months straight?
I caught that too. Somethings definitely wrong or off if he's training without days off.

overtraining will completely defeat the purpose of everything you are doing and set you further back than you can imagine.. .there is NO REASON whatsoever to be training every day...

Really appreciate the info Dylan thanks again! Also guys my split is pretty chill, I only do arms on Saturday so it's basically a day off. I get optimal recovery for each muscle group 👌

Really appreciate the info Dylan thanks again! Also guys my split is pretty chill, I only do arms on Saturday so it's basically a day off. I get optimal recovery for each muscle group ��

That's not a day off.

2-3 days on, day off.

Take 1-2 weeks off every 2-3 months.

Really appreciate the info Dylan thanks again! Also guys my split is pretty chill, I only do arms on Saturday so it's basically a day off. I get optimal recovery for each muscle group [emoji108]
Whatever works for you bro, but trust me.....your body benefits big time when it can rest completely. My biggest and best gain are made when lifting 3 to 4 days a week

A complete week off is extremely beneficial as well. I do that every 3 to 4 months and everyone should be at least taking a deload week. A week off however is better

Hi dylan, I have a few questions.

Firstly in regards to the aromasin in pct what do you mean when you say adjust accordingly.

Second, is there any need for hcg and why/why not (I know your post ct is meant to replace it.)

And third, let's say I upped the test dosage to 500mg, would you change the dosages/add anything else and would hcg be applicable in this case?

#1 if your more or less estrogen senseitive you may have to adjust your dose

#3 there's no need to go up to 500 on a 1st cycle

adjust as needed means you may not need to go that high if your estrogen is on the lower side going into pct...

you dont need hcg, clearly or i would have listed it and i dont understand because you already said you know dga post ct will replace it...

you would keep everything the same at 500 but there's no need nor reason to go that high

Thanks again, I'm just being super safe and cautious. Because I keep hearing different things from different people that apparently "know what they're talking about" but I take your advice in high regard. I'll be keeping the dosage down at 350mg.

Thanks again, I'm just being super safe and cautious. Because I keep hearing different things from different people that apparently "know what they're talking about" but I take your advice in high regard. I'll be keeping the dosage down at 350mg.

We got your back, Jack

Buddy, I'm on my first cycle and trust me these guys know what they're talking about and you'd do well to listen to that advice. I'm 9 weeks into a 10 week cycle and had watched all of Dylan's videos [plus others] before starting and have been pinning 300mg of Test E E/W [plus on cycle support] as my first cycle, no other compounds. I had a body composition check this morning and since I started I've gained 3lb in weight but I'm nearly 7% bodyfat down from where I started, and using just 300mg of Test on it's own, my physique is also much more muscular from top to bottom.

It's worth mentioning that I'm a cardio athlete first, on days I designate as 'weights' focussed I'll still do 30-45 minutes of cardio and on days which are designated as cardio I'll do 60-90minutes, so burning body fat is made slightly easier in this sense especially if your diet is good. But what I'm trying to say is that a little has gone a long way for me and the 'safe'/'cautious' manner which you've spoken about is the only way to do it in my opinion.

Buddy, I'm on my first cycle and trust me these guys know what they're talking about and you'd do well to listen to that advice. I'm 9 weeks into a 10 week cycle and had watched all of Dylan's videos [plus others] before starting and have been pinning 300mg of Test E E/W [plus on cycle support] as my first cycle, no other compounds. I had a body composition check this morning and since I started I've gained 3lb in weight but I'm nearly 7% bodyfat down from where I started, and using just 300mg of Test on it's own, my physique is also much more muscular from top to bottom.

It's worth mentioning that I'm a cardio athlete first, on days I designate as 'weights' focussed I'll still do 30-45 minutes of cardio and on days which are designated as cardio I'll do 60-90minutes, so burning body fat is made slightly easier in this sense especially if your diet is good. But what I'm trying to say is that a little has gone a long way for me and the 'safe'/'cautious' manner which you've spoken about is the only way to do it in my opinion.
nice bro, thanks for sharing

i hear you bro, its all good

Top Bottom