napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Stack Plan (MK677/GW501516/S4)

rxgains

First Suppressive Stack Plan (MK677 + GW501516 + S4)

Hey guys,

28yo/175lb/~15%bf/5'11

After a lot of reading, this is my current plan; hope it is logical:

1-52:MK677 25mg daily; will run it a year-long
1-12:GW501516 20mg daily; will run it as a 12-week cycle

After trying these non-suppressive PEDs for 4 weeks, I'll begin:

5-12: S4 50mg daily; 8-week cycle
12-15: PCT regimen of tamoxifen 40mg daily for 2 weeks, then 20mg daily 2 weeks

- Want to be as cautious as possible as it will be my first time using suppressive PED.
- I'm currently on week 2 of using MK+GW without any side effects, feeling good.

Few questions:
(1) Should I add OrganST on weeks 8-15? or any natural test boosters during PCT?

(2) Last thing I want is risk hair loss/suppression. My understanding is that this regimen will pose very small risk, am I right?
- currently also on finasteride 1mg daily

Thanks so much for your help.

Last edited:
i would drop the s4 unless you are running it 12 weeks... dont waste it...

organ st is always good to add regardless of if you are running anything or not...

you have no concern on hair loss but YOU DO have a concern using finasteride... you need to research post finasteride syndrome... you are causing A LOT of damage to yourself

Thanks Dylan,

It's my understanding that I can run GW for 16 weeks at a time right? and it's best to be ran during the PCT as well.

Given that, I can switch the regimen to:

1-52: mk677 (1 year cycle)
1-16: gw501516 (16 week cycle)
5-16: s4 (12 week cycle)
16-19: PCT for 4 weeks

I will add organ ST 4 weeks before my PCT

Does my PCT regimen of tamox 40mg for 2 weeks then 20mg for 2 weeks sound okay?

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Hi Dylan,

If I were to add LGD4033, I could do it for 12 weeks along with S4 right? And the mini PCT cycle would stay the same?

I'd only like to do 5mg daily, since it is more suppressive than S4.

Thanks

Hi Dylan,

If I were to add LGD4033, I could do it for 12 weeks along with S4 right? And the mini PCT cycle would stay the same?

I'd only like to do 5mg daily, since it is more suppressive than S4.

Thanks

Yes except women run it at 5 mg. Just pass on using it if you are going to run it like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes except women run it at 5 mg. Just pass on using it if you are going to run it like that

wow okay, I didn't think benefit of 5mg daily would be that negligible. do males generally not report any benefit at 5mg?

so with my understanding, lgd does not aromatize nor convert T to DHT, so there's much less risk of gyno and hair loss right? as long as they are legit stuff.

I ordered mine from androbolics and pganabolics, as they ship within Canada - would you consider them to be reputable?

thank you..

wow okay, I didn't think benefit of 5mg daily would be that negligible. do males generally not report any benefit at 5mg?

so with my understanding, lgd does not aromatize nor convert T to DHT, so there's much less risk of gyno and hair loss right? as long as they are legit stuff.

I ordered mine from androbolics and pganabolics, as they ship within Canada - would you consider them to be reputable?

thank you..

No i would not consider them reputable. You run it however you like bro but you will be more disappointed not running them properly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom