napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

Anikanandrew31

Hey I want to start my very first cycle. I already have tren E and test E, for pct I have armidex, Tamoxifen, chlomid and HCG. I'm 20 years old, started working out when I turned 18, these last few months I haven't really seen any progress so I decided to get some juice to help me out and was wondering your thoughts on it.

Bro.... Tren at 20 years old? My god man. You don't see progress so you just refer to drugs???? Bro your gonna do what your gonna do. I'm not gonna give any advice. Enjoy your recovery lol some of these threads are getting ridiculous

You haven’t seen progress in a few month so you say fuck it and get some tren and test... you’ve been training for two years, you’re a noob. Learn how to lift and diet. Sounds like you’re gonne just run your cycle anyway, though.
Enjoy ruining those young organs!

We can't stop you but let me just point out that you are way too young and will cause yourself more harm than you can dream of.

More importantly there are proven ways for naturals to gain plenty of size and strength - you just haven't found them, that's all. Get on a strength programme from Alpha Destiny, Omar Isuf or Jason Blaha. That is how you get loads of size as a natural plus you will end up stronger than you would ever believe.

When you can bench press 350, squat 500 and deadlift 600 you can consider chemical enhancement.

Welcome man. I’m going to give similar advice to these guys. I say you’re too young by several years. And tren isn’t something you run until several cycles deep.
What are your stats? What is your training like? And what is your diet like?

Hey I want to start my very first cycle. I already have tren E and test E, for pct I have armidex, Tamoxifen, chlomid and HCG. I'm 20 years old, started working out when I turned 18, these last few months I haven't really seen any progress so I decided to get some juice to help me out and was wondering your thoughts on it.
Oh Lord....come on bro. You are way way too young for ANY steroid, and you want to use Tren? Have you lost your mind? Do you have any idea of the repercussions you are facing with steroid use at your age, let alone Tren? There's no way anyone is going to advise you to use steroids at your age whatsoever

Ok here’s your cycle mix 600 Tren 800 Test no arimidex till AFTER YOURE OFF and clomid and hcg wait 4 months till after you’re off to start those. Also I heard crack and meth shot in the arm together while doing a line of speed is also another really bad idea...dude no one you’re two young to take aas. You’re 20 you’re in peak performance. Wait till 25 I’d say. Also Tren on the first cycle. You would jump in the ring and fight John bones Jones in your first debut. C’mon man use your head. First cycle should be test 500 mg a week of enth or cyp. And you adex 3 times a week with a proper pct

TREN👀, bro I wanted to do steroids as well, but never had tren on my mind. I'm 20 yrs old too, I understand you. At this age I just want to achieve everything faster and with minimal work, but I'm glad I created an account on this page. The people here give good advice, advice that helps you break plateaus as a natural. And they're right, at 20 yrs of age we should make use of the test that we still have. You might end up doing more harm to yourself, specially with tren. I've decided that I will wait three more years, but for now I'm going to give it my all naturally.

TREN��, bro I wanted to do steroids as well, but never had tren on my mind. I'm 20 yrs old too, I understand you. At this age I just want to achieve everything faster and with minimal work, but I'm glad I created an account on this page. The people here give good advice, advice that helps you break plateaus as a natural. And they're right, at 20 yrs of age we should make use of the test that we still have. You might end up doing more harm to yourself, specially with tren. I've decided that I will wait three more years, but for now I'm going to give it my all naturally.

Very wise bro, late twenties is still better though! Get on one of those strength programmes I mentioned above and you'll make great gains. As you already realise at 20 your own test levels couldn't be better for adding muscle and strength.

TREN[emoji102], bro I wanted to do steroids as well, but never had tren on my mind. I'm 20 yrs old too, I understand you. At this age I just want to achieve everything faster and with minimal work, but I'm glad I created an account on this page. The people here give good advice, advice that helps you break plateaus as a natural. And they're right, at 20 yrs of age we should make use of the test that we still have. You might end up doing more harm to yourself, specially with tren. I've decided that I will wait three more years, but for now I'm going to give it my all naturally.
Very wise decision brother

Top Bottom