napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First 4 weeks (Tren/Test)- Blood work results are in

Nitrox001

Blood work results were received today and have raised some concerns. Common sense is telling me to stop Tren ace right away until things level out or possibly for ever. I know it's common, but not sure if to this extent. Let me give you guys the data and hear what you would suggest.

30 yrs. old
215 lbs. (15% body fat)
2,000 cal per day (220 p/ 150 c/ 30 f/)

Tren 250 + Test 400 (2x's week 1cc of each) No side effects till now week 5 slight trouble to sleep but nothing out of the usual.

Supplements: (Protein shakes, creatine, pre-workout, bcaas, fish oil, multivitamin, b12, milk thistle, aromasin) Aromasin was just received this week first dose on Wed.

Results out of range:

AST:91 (Range 10-40)
ALT:466 (Range 9-46) !!!
White Blood Cells: 12.9 (Range 3.8-10.8)
HDL: 18 (Range >40)
LDL: 138 (Range<130)
TEST Free: 485.9 (range 35.0-155)
TEST Total:1588 (250-1100)

Please forgive me if I'm missing any information. Anything else you guys need just ask I will answer to the best of my ability.

what else are you taking man???? that ALT cannot be right??? your cholesterol is shit too! wow... are you taking ANYTHING else? do you drink? estradiol? prolactin? did you test these?

Wow... I hope your liver isn't failing or something. Tren will wreck your cholesterol but damn that liver lol and for 800mg of test, those levels are hella low. What source are you using?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Wow... I hope your liver isn't failing or something. Tren will wreck your cholesterol but damn that liver lol and for 800mg of test, those levels are hella low. What source are you using?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
bro im fucking lost on the alt number... have you ever seen one that high because in all these years, i definitely have not

Blood work results were received today and have raised some concerns. Common sense is telling me to stop Tren ace right away until things level out or possibly for ever. I know it's common, but not sure if to this extent. Let me give you guys the data and hear what you would suggest.

30 yrs. old
215 lbs. (15% body fat)
2,000 cal per day (220 p/ 150 c/ 30 f/)

Tren 250 + Test 400 (2x's week 1cc of each) No side effects till now week 5 slight trouble to sleep but nothing out of the usual.

Supplements: (Protein shakes, creatine, pre-workout, bcaas, fish oil, multivitamin, b12, milk thistle, aromasin) Aromasin was just received this week first dose on Wed.

Results out of range:

AST:91 (Range 10-40)
ALT:466 (Range 9-46) !!!
White Blood Cells: 12.9 (Range 3.8-10.8)
HDL: 18 (Range >40)
LDL: 138 (Range<130)
TEST Free: 485.9 (range 35.0-155)
TEST Total:1588 (250-1100)

Please forgive me if I'm missing any information. Anything else you guys need just ask I will answer to the best of my ability.
WTF bro if i were you i would go to the ER LIKE NOW. Im no doctor but Ive done some stupid shit with my liver and ive never ever once seen levels that high i could never even imagine...maybe im wrong but if i were you id be scared shitless for my life.

Who knows there could be something causing a false high reading, are you taking anything else at all like anti-depressants or other prescription meds?

You seriously need a doctor. No one here can help you unless your reading is false IMO.

I haven't touched alcohol in months and nope I don't take anything else. I have 3 pages worth of results but I don't see those in here unless they have some specific abbreviation and I'm overlooking them. But that's what I got.

I can't think of anything else that I have taken except zzzquil or sleeping pills a couple times throughout the week. The doctor seemed concerned but she wasn't freaked out. She just said my liver is in danger if I continue and to go back for a checkup in several weeks. So to me she brought it to my attention that the levels were off obviously, but she didn't seem like it was an urgent emergency. She mentioned damage in the long run. This threw my off, therefor I am here to see what you guys say.

I can't think of anything else that I have taken except zzzquil or sleeping pills a couple times throughout the week. The doctor seemed concerned but she wasn't freaked out. She just said my liver is in danger if I continue and to go back for a checkup in several weeks. So to me she brought it to my attention that the levels were off obviously, but she didn't seem like it was an urgent emergency. She mentioned damage in the long run. This threw my off, therefor I am here to see what you guys say.
Well thats great to know that she said that. I hope you are just fine. My AST and ALT creeped towards the 70s once and my doc was really concerned. Is your ALT always elevated a little bit or something? I know some people naturally sit near 70s to 90s for ALT and AST which is perfectly fine. I forgot what exactly could cause a false high reading but its definitely possible. Id try to get another test done and id definitely get a second opinion.

A lot of these numbers are consistent with Tren use, because it does wreck both lipid and liver values, but that ALT number is ridiculously high. Your test numbers make no sense at all. You should be like 3000 total test if you are running 800mg per week

I have no clue what's going on then. I know the liver results were an issue but I did not think the test was one of them. I'm definitely over the normal range. Could it be that it's only been 4 weeks when these tests were taken ?

250p/150c/44f is what my fitness pal has exactly. Fluctuates due to carb cycling but this is what I have for my usual 2,000 calories a day.

i think is better to do another blood work .....do not going to gym for about 1 week and stay hydrate all days and before your blood work .......did u ran any liver protection on your cycle ?

Top Bottom