napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fantasy Football League...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I have some openings in my fantasy football league but it is filling fast... It is done on yahoo, 12 man PPR league... $100 to join and really good payouts for winners... The draft is Monday, August 22nd at 10 a.m. Pacific... If your interested, send me your email or post it here and i'll get you a league invite!

Im in. Hopefully fair better then the total melt down in fantasy baseball my team had

PHURIOUS

Man I'm so tempted... I always manage to miss the draft courtesy of the wife.... arghhhhhh! 10 am Pacific she should be at work, but we go up to see the son again that weekend and knowing her she's gonna skip Monday.... Geez I love football too.... I'll let you know later tonight after I speak with her cuz I don't wanna end up with an auto-pick team!!!

Im in. Hopefully fair better then the total melt down in fantasy baseball my team had

PHURIOUS

it happens bro... you cant control injuries etc... however your shitty drafting may have been the culprit! LOL just kidding... you will do fine bro...

Man I'm so tempted... I always manage to miss the draft courtesy of the wife.... arghhhhhh! 10 am Pacific she should be at work, but we go up to see the son again that weekend and knowing her she's gonna skip Monday.... Geez I love football too.... I'll let you know later tonight after I speak with her cuz I don't wanna end up with an auto-pick team!!!

that would be sick if you joined bro... try to make it work if you can... the league has 7 of 12 right now so its filling fast but let me know!

Top Bottom