napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

EXCLUSIVE: NapsGear AMA Roundtable. Episode 2 - Marijuana Use in Bodybuilding

I never understood the perceived connection between narcotics and anabolics. The most elite athletes and units in the military use anabolics to maintain their bodies functioning under extreme physical duress and deprivation. This is not even in the same ballpark as lighting up a joint and getting high and doing nothing. . Just my 2 cents for what little they are worth!

Taking drugs is inappropriate while doing sports. But what should you do if medical marijuana is the only option to cure your disease?

Taking drugs is inappropriate while doing sports. But what should you do if medical marijuana is the only option to cure your disease?
I mean, there are a lot of related issues when people had no choice except to take MM to get cured. I often talk to my doctor (https://marijuanadoctor.com/) about MM. Most people think that smoking marijuana is dangerous. In fact, the only bad consequence you may have is addiction. So, smoking cannabis while you feel good makes no sense. But if you have any health issues, mm can save you. BW

Many people say that marijuana is not compatible with bodybuilding, but I would argue with you here. I have been competing for a long time, and even during bulking, I can afford to turn to one of the best dispensaries in Burlington and buy the best varieties of marijuana that would relax my central nervous system.

Many people say that marijuana is not compatible with bodybuilding, but I would argue with you here. I have been competing for a long time, and even during bulking, I can afford to turn to one of the best dispensaries in Burlington and buy the best varieties of marijuana that would relax my central nervous system. And in this way, I reduce the risk of overtraining. I don't understand why so many athletes, including bodybuilders, hate marijuana... But you understand that I'm talking about one joint every two weeks and not the daily use of marijuana. There will only be a negative effect.

marijuana is not a narcotic, Im not sure who came up with that. Unless ur working out high it will have no effect on training
If you work out high you probably are a idiot (not sure who would do that) I smoke pretty much every evening after my workout to relax.
There are alot of benefits from its use and IMO it will not effect anything unless you over use it. Come on man you guys are all abusing
steroids which definitely effect moods and other things. LMFAO

Marijuana is complex chemically and not yet fully understood, but it is not a narcotic. Like alcohol, marijuana acts as both stimulant and depressant, but it lingers in body organs longer than alcohol. Smoking marijuana can injure mucosal tissue and may have more carcinogenic potential than tobacco.

Top Bottom