napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ever wonder why Dylan is so chill? So easy to relate to and cool? Answers within.

Whatever you say bro... Dylan is still in the NAACP registry online. I called and verified they called him Dee for short. Convo went like this...
Me: Is there a Dylan Gemelli in your books?
NAACP: Oh Dee, hell to the yeah brother. Dee was that light skinned brother from Iowa.
Me: Dayuuum....
NAACP: Tell my ni**a Dee we miss him ever since he got that 800 credit score and bought that Katy Perry CD.
Me: Fa' Sho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dylan is actually a shape shifter and master of disguise. He's also been an Italian mafia hit man, a member of the Russian KGB, a Mexican luchidore, a semi-pro rugby player, and a member of the British royal guard

Dylan is actually a shape shifter and master of disguise. He's also been an Italian mafia hit man, a member of the Russian KGB, a Mexican luchidore, a semi-pro rugby player, and a member of the British royal guard

Lol... no doubt. Yeah just cruising thru vids and this popped up on side and I was like who is this guy...

LOL!....DEAD! This thread had me cracking the fuck up ! especially when i read the part where he transitioned into a white guy after getting his credit up to 800 and buying a katy perry cd ! LOL

Im currently on the phone bitching because me and my wife attempted to go out of town and i ordered here a pizza through door dash and i ordered it HALF PLAIN cheese and its got 5 different fucking toppings on that side... LOLLL so the chill Dylan is not going on right now!! LOLLLLL

Im currently on the phone bitching because me and my wife attempted to go out of town and i ordered here a pizza through door dash and i ordered it HALF PLAIN cheese and its got 5 different fucking toppings on that side... LOLLL so the chill Dylan is not going on right now!! LOLLLLL

Fucking pizza bro! Damn, I wish I was at your crib to see you eat it. I'm coming over. Thought about using that door dash.

Fucking pizza bro! Damn, I wish I was at your crib to see you eat it. I'm coming over. Thought about using that door dash.
COME ON BRO!! that wasnt for me! queennie wanted it since we are out of town! LOL i am cooking egg whites and peanut butter while she eats pizza and wings

COME ON BRO!! that wasnt for me! queennie wanted it since we are out of town! LOL i am cooking egg whites and peanut butter while she eats pizza and wings
Ahhhhh now it makes sense. At first I was like, is this fucking Dylan eating pizza?? Wtf lol

Ahhhhh now it makes sense. At first I was like, is this fucking Dylan eating pizza?? Wtf lol
i wish and i had to sit here and smell it too... fuck man, but its cool, we are going to the A's vs Nationals tonight so im good!

Pizza and your video game room; it will change your life

Top Bottom