napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Equipoise (Boldenone)

imported_admin

dylan.png

By: Dylan Gemelli

Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate, EQ), was developed by CIBA to be a form of long-acting injecting dianabol. EQ was actually intended to be used in the farming (horse and cattle) industry. EQ comes in an oil suspension that can be injected into animals every 6 weeks. There are no legitimate version of boldenone undecylenate approved by any government anywhere in the world for human use. All of the Equipoise on the market is either from approved veterinarian labs or made in an underground laboratories meant for the black market. Even though it is meant as veterinarian steroid, boldenone is quite powerful when used by humans.

What is EQ?

EQ is one of my favorite steroids available. The effects and feeling you get from it are highly desirable. When you look at EQ structurally, it is easy to see that is is basically the same type of hormone as dianabol, except for the fact that dbol is a 17AA steroid used orally and has a very short 8 hour half life. EQ is not in the 17AA class and has one of the longest ester chains, undecylenate, attached to it. This ester chain makes boldenone very oil soluble. Enzymes in your liver will eventually cleave off the ester chain from the boldenone hormone, finally setting it free so that it can interact with androgen receptors in your muscle cells.

EQ Side Effects

EQ is far more mild with side effects than most steroids but does still carry some along with use to be aware of. These side effects are common to most steroid use: acne, unnatural hair growth, oily skin, prostate, hoarseness or deepening of voice, unnatural hair growth, and unusual hair loss.

On of the biggest problems with equipoise is it’s known for causing acne on the chest, back and shoulder areas. Therefore, if you’re acne prone, make sure to use anti-bacterial and anti-acne soap and lotion daily.

There are three side effects that are correlated with EQ use. The first is the increase in RBC (red blood cell) count. Extended use of EQ (which is necessary due to the long ester) will result in an increase in red blood cell count. This is easily combatible by simply donating blood. It is recommended to donate blood at least 2 times during a 16 week EQ cycle.

Another side effect that has been reported with EQ use is an increase in hunger. This particular side effect is highly debatable. I have personally never encountered this and many others have not either. There are a lot of users that have reported this occurring as well. This side effect is variant from person to person and is something you need to be aware of as a possibility but not a probability.

Lastly, some users have reported feeling anxious or aggravating existing high anxiety conditions. Once again, this is a side effect I have never personally encountered and many others have not either but there are groups of users who have, so it is important to be aware of the possibility, especially if there is a pre existing condition.

What is the half-life of boldenone undecylenate?

EQ has a very long half-life of 14 days. In addition, it can remain in the body for months or even years and is, therefore, not recommended for use during active sports seasons as the user will test positive.

How to use EQ? What dosages to use?

Equipoise is used by athletes and bodybuilders to increase endurance, muscle mass and the production of red blood cells in the body. It is best known for providing slow but steady gains throughout a cycle and has the capability of being used during a cutting, bulking or recomposition cycle.

EQ IS OFTEN MISUSED IN TERMS OF LENGTH AND DOSING. It is of the utmost importance to run it properly to get the most out of it. Due to the ester length, EQ should be ran a MINIMUM of 16 weeks with 20 weeks being ideal. The sweet spot for dosing has shown to be 600-800 miligrams per week.

In recent years, equipoise has become a favorite among powerlifters and is considered by coaches as an ideal replacement for deca durabolin, albeit a much different version. This is primarily because the quality of muscle mass and strength gains that are experienced while on equipoise happen without the terrible side effects of deca. EQ also has a positive effect on the circulation of blood in the body; allowing for maximum blood flood to muscles during intense training sessions.

In medical use, equipoise can promote erythropoietin (EPO) stimulating factor which stimulates the bone marrow growth that leads to an increased production of red blood cells. More red blood cell means more hemoglobin, and a higher oxygen carrying capacity. EQ may also result in changes to electrolyte levels because of its potent mineralocorticoid properties.

For women, the average dose is 25-50mgs per week, but you have to be very careful. If you see heavy side effects, discontinue EQ or lower dosages.

The Benefits of EQ

EQ carries SEVERAL HUGE BENFITS. Personally, I just love the way it makes you feel. When EQ really starts to show, the overall sense of well being it provides is excellent. As noted earlier, EQ can cause a very nice increase in endurance, which leads to more intense workouts, resulting in maximum benefits being obtained.

EQ also provides large increases in strength and clean muscle gains. It does not convert to estrogen so there is no concern for water retention or estrogen spikes. The gains are sustainable and are generally kept with a strong pct after use.

EQ also adds large amounts of vascularity to a user's body. This is a very nice benefit for many, especially when preparing for a show.

The fact that is has this many benefits and very little side effects make it highly desirable.

EQ Trade Names

• Ganabol
    Ultragain
    Equigan
    Boldabol
    Bolden
    Boldabolic
    Equibol
    Equidex
    Boldoject
    Mitgan

Admin said:
dylan.png

By: Dylan Gemelli

Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate, EQ), was developed by CIBA to be a form of long-acting injecting dianabol. EQ was actually intended to be used in the farming (horse and cattle) industry. EQ comes in an oil suspension that can be injected into animals every 6 weeks. There are no legitimate version of boldenone undecylenate approved by any government anywhere in the world for human use. All of the Equipoise on the market is either from approved veterinarian labs or made in an underground laboratories meant for the black market. Even though it is meant as veterinarian steroid, boldenone is quite powerful when used by humans.

What is EQ?

EQ is one of my favorite steroids available. The effects and feeling you get from it are highly desirable. When you look at EQ structurally, it is easy to see that is is basically the same type of hormone as dianabol, except for the fact that dbol is a 17AA steroid used orally and has a very short 8 hour half life. EQ is not in the 17AA class and has one of the longest ester chains, undecylenate, attached to it. This ester chain makes boldenone very oil soluble. Enzymes in your liver will eventually cleave off the ester chain from the boldenone hormone, finally setting it free so that it can interact with androgen receptors in your muscle cells.

EQ Side Effects

EQ is far more mild with side effects than most steroids but does still carry some along with use to be aware of. These side effects are common to most steroid use: acne, unnatural hair growth, oily skin, prostate, hoarseness or deepening of voice, unnatural hair growth, and unusual hair loss.

On of the biggest problems with equipoise is it’s known for causing acne on the chest, back and shoulder areas. Therefore, if you’re acne prone, make sure to use anti-bacterial and anti-acne soap and lotion daily.

There are three side effects that are correlated with EQ use. The first is the increase in RBC (red blood cell) count. Extended use of EQ (which is necessary due to the long ester) will result in an increase in red blood cell count. This is easily combatible by simply donating blood. It is recommended to donate blood at least 2 times during a 16 week EQ cycle.

Another side effect that has been reported with EQ use is an increase in hunger. This particular side effect is highly debatable. I have personally never encountered this and many others have not either. There are a lot of users that have reported this occurring as well. This side effect is variant from person to person and is something you need to be aware of as a possibility but not a probability.

Lastly, some users have reported feeling anxious or aggravating existing high anxiety conditions. Once again, this is a side effect I have never personally encountered and many others have not either but there are groups of users who have, so it is important to be aware of the possibility, especially if there is a pre existing condition.

What is the half-life of boldenone undecylenate?

EQ has a very long half-life of 14 days. In addition, it can remain in the body for months or even years and is, therefore, not recommended for use during active sports seasons as the user will test positive.

How to use EQ? What dosages to use?

Equipoise is used by athletes and bodybuilders to increase endurance, muscle mass and the production of red blood cells in the body. It is best known for providing slow but steady gains throughout a cycle and has the capability of being used during a cutting, bulking or recomposition cycle.

EQ IS OFTEN MISUSED IN TERMS OF LENGTH AND DOSING. It is of the utmost importance to run it properly to get the most out of it. Due to the ester length, EQ should be ran a MINIMUM of 16 weeks with 20 weeks being ideal. The sweet spot for dosing has shown to be 600-800 miligrams per week.

In recent years, equipoise has become a favorite among powerlifters and is considered by coaches as an ideal replacement for deca durabolin, albeit a much different version. This is primarily because the quality of muscle mass and strength gains that are experienced while on equipoise happen without the terrible side effects of deca. EQ also has a positive effect on the circulation of blood in the body; allowing for maximum blood flood to muscles during intense training sessions.

In medical use, equipoise can promote erythropoietin (EPO) stimulating factor which stimulates the bone marrow growth that leads to an increased production of red blood cells. More red blood cell means more hemoglobin, and a higher oxygen carrying capacity. EQ may also result in changes to electrolyte levels because of its potent mineralocorticoid properties.

For women, the average dose is 25-50mgs per week, but you have to be very careful. If you see heavy side effects, discontinue EQ or lower dosages.

The Benefits of EQ

EQ carries SEVERAL HUGE BENFITS. Personally, I just love the way it makes you feel. When EQ really starts to show, the overall sense of well being it provides is excellent. As noted earlier, EQ can cause a very nice increase in endurance, which leads to more intense workouts, resulting in maximum benefits being obtained.

EQ also provides large increases in strength and clean muscle gains. It does not convert to estrogen so there is no concern for water retention or estrogen spikes. The gains are sustainable and are generally kept with a strong pct after use.

EQ also adds large amounts of vascularity to a user's body. This is a very nice benefit for many, especially when preparing for a show.

The fact that is has this many benefits and very little side effects make it highly desirable.

EQ Trade Names

• Ganabol
    Ultragain
    Equigan
    Boldabol
    Bolden
    Boldabolic
    Equibol
    Equidex
    Boldoject
    Mitgan

Test

EQ has also been known to stretch and expand muscle fascia. I only hit it in the shoulders and like it at 800mg ew.

Usually, it takes a while to notice its effects but when extreme appetite kick in, I know why. My BP picks up with it but I'll pop baby aspirin once a day while on cycle.

Run this for 16 weeks

TheSVPdeal said:
EQ has also been known to stretch and expand muscle fascia. I only hit it in the shoulders and like it at 800mg ew.

Usually, it takes a while to notice its effects but when extreme appetite kick in, I know why. My BP picks up with it but I'll pop baby aspirin once a day while on cycle.

Run this for 16 weeks

I often see people not understand that EQ needs to be ran longer. The ester is extremely long and it takes a very long time to build... Once it is built and starts to peak, EQ is literally the most underrated steroid in existence... I NEVER run a cycle without it... From the strength, to lean muscle and endurance, lack of side effects and ease of injecting, EQ is at the very top on my list...

TheSVPdeal said:

Run this for 16 weeks

I would agree with everything here but say to run it for 20 weeks. You can also get away with running it at 600mg ew.

Keep in mind that you will have a higher RBC and should consider letting blood every 45 days or so.

Hello guy's im new here.
i was just wodering how can i run EQ when dieting if it will increase appetide and i already have a hard time on diet?
im on prop mast proviron right now and will like to ad some boldenone.

sorry for my bad english im from europe :)

Italo

Italo said:
Hello guy's im new here.
i was just wodering how can i run EQ when dieting if it will increase appetide and i already have a hard time on diet?

Italo

Well your already on cycle you know EQ has to be ran quite a long time to kick in right? Id say 14 weeks minimum so you have to take that into consideration. And EQ does not give everyone hunger it varies from person to person so your just gonna have to see for yourself.

EQ is extremely versatile and can benefit nearly any cycle or any goal, but like I said unless you plan on never coming off then it might be something you consider for a future cycle.

I assume you are on a cut given what you are currently taking, I dont really see a need to add another compound really, perhaps winstrol to finish it off just be careful with the 3 DHTs

Sent using Tapatalk

Italo said:
Hello guy's im new here.

Italo

It may not be a good time to add EQ in my opinion. Since it looks like you are running short esters, I'm assuming your cycle isn't going another 16 weeks minimum that you would need for EQ. EQ is versatile and can be used for bulking or cutting, and as said the appetite increase doesn't happen to everyone. However, when you run it, you have to run it the right way which is a minimum of 600mg per week for at least 16 weeks in my opinion.

EQ reminds me of primo. I don't feel anything, then at around 12-14 weeks and have worked my way up to 600mgs, I finally say....hey this is nice. BUT the good thing is from this point on it gets better and better. So I hit my point at 12 weeks and 600mgs, so I uped one more time to 800mgs and then went 6 more weeks. The time from 12 weeks to 18 weeks was awesome...I even felt eupohric. And take this hint if there any old guys out there....it starts to feel like you found the fountain of youth. My grip strength was awesome! You MUST be patient with this. I only staked with 250 cyp, but did not add the cyp until week 4.
Most young uns want immediate gratification like bol, drol tren etc, but these quick ons are also quick offs. The eq gains are yours if you keep your heavy work outs going. Also to old schoolers...300gms protein, 100gms carbs from oats, and some fats like olive oil, will get you leaned out.

As always one of my goals is to stay healthy, and strong. Age is not avoidable but you can put up a fight, and I am swinging like a fool!

drb_iac said:
EQ reminds me of primo. I don't feel anything, then at around 12-14 weeks and have worked my way up to 600mgs, I finally say....hey this is nice. BUT the good thing is from this point on it gets better and better. So I hit my point at 12 weeks and 600mgs, so I uped one more time to 800mgs and then went 6 more weeks. The time from 12 weeks to 18 weeks was awesome...I even felt eupohric. And take this hint if there any old guys out there....it starts to feel like you found the fountain of youth. My grip strength was awesome! You MUST be patient with this. I only staked with 250 cyp, but did not add the cyp until week 4.
Most young uns want immediate gratification like bol, drol tren etc, but these quick ons are also quick offs. The eq gains are yours if you keep your heavy work outs going. Also to old schoolers...300gms protein, 100gms carbs from oats, and some fats like olive oil, will get you leaned out.

As always one of my goals is to stay healthy, and strong. Age is not avoidable but you can put up a fight, and I am swinging like a fool!
Good information here. I'm glad you joined the board. You have some wisdom from your experience and I appreciate that.

drb_iac said:

Very well said brother, and that's an excellent depiction of what EQ is all about. You covered a lot of things very well, and you are a huge asset to this board. We truly appreciate everything you contribute

I have read that, at low doses, it also is non-androgenic. Meaning women can take it without any worries. 50-150mg is what should be dosed, instead of the 600-800mg men take.

cybrsage said:
I have read that, at low doses, it also is non-androgenic. Meaning women can take it without any worries. 50-150mg is what should be dosed, instead of the 600-800mg men take.

50mg seems to be ok for women, but I have seen some of them loose their nice porecelin skin, plus some zits, plus some deepening of the voice.If I were a woman I would stick with 50mg and work from there. See how you feel after 8 weeks. No sides??? Then step up to 75 for 2-3 weeks. No sides??? then step up to 100. If you can handle 100 through weeks 12 and on you will be kickin butt!

Top Bottom