napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle for her

RR you think she should use anavar as a finisher instead of a starter?

Dylan, I will watch those videos and have her do so as well.
But it sounds like something we won't go with.

Appreciate all the feedback and cycle layouts. Thanks guys and gals! :)

Yep she is fine to use Anavar as a finisher. That's actually how I laid it out in the protocol I gave, starting with the sarms only and bringing in Anavar starting week 5

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

CEL cyle assist is what I use with var. Also she doesn't need PCT I think that was just a typo :)

Yes you are right. I posted up the pct out of habit. My bad lol

She is 5'8 166lbs 13% she trains 5 times a week, she does cross fit and needs some help with gaining lean muscle and strength, she also would like to drop some BF.

What would you recommend for her?

Thanks

I can't help myself.... 1. Dropping crossfit and 2. Dropping crossfit. Obviously isn't doing her any justice.

There is nothing wrong with crossfit if that is her passion. We dont come down any form of excercise or hobby

That being said.

Anavar is a good place to start

My gf has used anavar all the way up to 20mg per day and had amazing results with no virilization issues. However starting from 5-10 mg a day is a good place to start

Equipoise is also a fine option. In small doses.

Again my gf has used it and done fine with no sides.

If she doesnt want to use sarms and insists on using steroids then that is her choice and the two i outlined are a good place to start.

You are going to want to monitor her closely. IE - voice changes. Weird hair growth. Clit enlargement. If any of those seem evident stop immediatly to avoid permanent damage then reasses.

Time on equals time off.

My gf uses products for 5 weeks then comes off for 5-6. Then again.

Hope this helps.

I'm not going to knock crossfit at all. Different strokes for different folks, and it does work well for some people. Everybody has different goals, training methods, etc..

I don't like high volume training or "bro splits". I think they are shit for growth ...but I'm not going to knock them. Do what works for YOU and everyone is different

Sup guys

I need some help for my friend.

She is 5'8 166lbs 13% she trains 5 times a week, she does cross fit and needs some help with gaining lean muscle and strength, she also would like to drop some BF.

What would you recommend for her? Any females have experience with steroids?
I've talked to her about sarms but she would rather use steroids instead.
Any personal feedback would be helpful.

Thanks

Wait a second... She's 5'8" 166 and 13% BF??! And she needs help gaining lean mass??? This doesn't make sense. She's pure lean mass and huge for a woman. She doesn't need help unless you made a mistake on her stats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she gets any leaner she will be very unhealthy to my undetstanding. Anywhere under 20% BF starts effecting a woman's estrogen and other hormones in a bad way.

Id say. Lol sounds like she knows exactly how to lose weight and gain muscle to me.

she's definitely got to be on point... its always good to try to improve but shes well on her way already for sure however there is always fine tuning that can be done no matter your condition..

Top Bottom