napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Cycle for FREE!!

hipocampus.me

Hey!!

I would like to select two people here to test our products for free. Yeah, you had read it right, FOR FREE :)

In order to select the right person I would like to know your experience with AAS, your actual statistics, your goal for your next cycle, your diet and training rutines, etc…

I will give you couple of weeks to answer here (so dont hesitate asking your gym mates to do it also).

There will be two categories: Newbies and Huge guys. Please, write in your application in which category do you want to be. Huge guys may require

One of the winner will win a Beginners stack (including PCT) with Testoa E250 cycle (valued in more than 330 USD)

The other winner will win a "16 weeks Master of the Universe cycle" with Testoa E250 (valued in more than 1,140 USD)

Both cycles will be given acording to the experience each contestant has so, please, feel free to upload pictures of you and any other document that can let us figure out your current shape.

As I´m going to give this product for free, I will require the winners to write a complete log here (I will copy it all to our next blog in the site) about his feeling with the products, the daily training, diet and the progression he will be doing in order to make his challenge done. Also bloods will be required in the middle of the cycle and at the end.

Dont hesitate contacting me if you have any doubt, guys!

In July the 14th I will let you who are preselected as winners and the community here will select the winners before July the 21st so the products will be shipped before holidays and the cycle and logs can start in September :)

Hipocampus.me

Last edited:
Great opportunity for some lucky people. Hipo's products are great. Was selected last time and was extremely happy with the results

Great opportunity for some lucky people. Hipo's products are great. Was selected last time and was extremely happy with the results

If I had decided to do it again is because your log was amazing. I was very happy with your log and with the results you got!

Thanks!

Hipo

Very cool offer bud. Great opportunity to run some solid gear. Looking forward to the logs.

Phurious Pharma Rep

What kind of deadlines or start up cycle times do you expect. Also, as far as being classified as huge. Regardless, to whomever gets either or wins this is yet another great offer from an outstanding source that has come thru for me several times no problems. BTW currently weighing 228.8 after finishing test e 250 a week with 200 deca for 10 weeks with arom ran weekly at 12.5 2 weeks off then 4 week pct which I'm in recovery mode now last blood work coming up in a couple weeks I went into post cycle with a baseline 500 and choosed to stay at a low dose to not go to high and I must say with great results and my strength and energy thus far has stayed in tact ( I actually slept more while running deca however sleep patterns have been maintained at 6-8 hours nightly and workout schedule while maintaining a loborous job has stayed beyond any co-worker I have. I've actually switched from bodybuilder type training after cycle to strength training and my weights while playing it safe have gradually increase weekly thus far. This was my 2nd cycle since last Sept the 1st was 6 weeks 250 E ( I cut it short because of injury so I did 2weeks off pct then standard time off that equaled time on. 40yrs of age cycled several cycle from the age of 26 to age of 31 ) took time off because of career and family then once everything settled and a new routine was set began full-time
Training again at the age of 36. Then, from 36 to 39 trained no aas before the above low balled cycled was preformed while using purely all hipocampus gear which has stepped up my training while cementing my form and technique. I've not been a regular post type person on here for various reasons however if elected I would full fill my part if not I'm in no need of gear nor deseprate for any at this time anyways. I believe in being locked n loaded and planning. Outstanding offer and no problem with pictures bloods or whatever just would like to keep my identity safe. So, if you are interested I would be able to start my next cycle no sooner than Nov. 6-16 to finish recovery period.

I have been pinning for only 10 weeks! test cyp 200mg a week and sarms cycle of LGD GW Mk 2866
Never pinned before . I am 44 years old 15% body fat. My training routine is 4 day on 3 day off. I'm 200lbs.
Cardio everyday 45 min stair master before lifting and non lifting I am cutting at the moment. I would be interested in the beginner stack.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

What kind of deadlines or start up cycle times do you expect. Also, as far as being classified as huge. Regardless, to whomever gets either or wins this is yet another great offer from an outstanding source that has come thru for me several times no problems. BTW currently weighing 228.8 after finishing test e 250 a week with 200 deca for 10 weeks with arom ran weekly at 12.5 2 weeks off then 4 week pct which I'm in recovery mode now last blood work coming up in a couple weeks I went into post cycle with a baseline 500 and choosed to stay at a low dose to not go to high and I must say with great results and my strength and energy thus far has stayed in tact ( I actually slept more while running deca however sleep patterns have been maintained at 6-8 hours nightly and workout schedule while maintaining a loborous job has stayed beyond any co-worker I have. I've actually switched from bodybuilder type training after cycle to strength training and my weights while playing it safe have gradually increase weekly thus far. This was my 2nd cycle since last Sept the 1st was 6 weeks 250 E ( I cut it short because of injury so I did 2weeks off pct then standard time off that equaled time on. 40yrs of age cycled several cycle from the age of 26 to age of 31 ) took time off because of career and family then once everything settled and a new routine was set began full-time
Training again at the age of 36. Then, from 36 to 39 trained no aas before the above low balled cycled was preformed while using purely all hipocampus gear which has stepped up my training while cementing my form and technique. I've not been a regular post type person on here for various reasons however if elected I would full fill my part if not I'm in no need of gear nor deseprate for any at this time anyways. I believe in being locked n loaded and planning. Outstanding offer and no problem with pictures bloods or whatever just would like to keep my identity safe. So, if you are interested I would be able to start my next cycle no sooner than Nov. 6-16 to finish recovery period.

Thanks for posting, home!

I would like those logs to start in September. Definitely I will keep you in mind if for however reason it delays.

Thanks!

Hipo

I have been pinning for only 10 weeks! test cyp 200mg a week and sarms cycle of LGD GW Mk 2866
Never pinned before . I am 44 years old 15% body fat. My training routine is 4 day on 3 day off. I'm 200lbs.
Cardio everyday 45 min stair master before lifting and non lifting I am cutting at the moment. I would be interested in the beginner stack.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thank you for posting, Dagans, I really apreciate it.

I think AAS should be run with a 15% body fat, though. I´m sure you can still get nice results by pushing your diet and your cardio further.

Thanks.

Hipo

I know joonp did win last time and did a great log with great results. once again hipo is a great sponsor here and has solid products

This is a great contest. The Masters of the Universe stack sounds amazing just by name alone.

This is a great contest. The Masters of the Universe stack sounds amazing just by name alone.

It´s an insane cycle. It includes:

5 Testoa E250

5 Equistoa 200

3 Trenastoa A100

5 Mastestoa 100

250 tabs Turanostoa 10

2 HCG Pregnyl 5000 iu

2 Clomiphene Anfarm Hellas 50 mg

2 NolvaDex20 Astra Zeneca

Here is what I thought about the cycle layout:

Weeks 1-16 750 mg Testoa E250 per week

Weeks 1-16 600 mg Equistoa 200 per week

Weeks 1-8 100 mg Trenastoa A100 EOD

Weeks 1-16 100mg Mastestoa 100 EOD

Weeks 8-16 40mg Turanostoa ED

Weeks 6-10 500ius Pregnyl every 3rd day

PCT

Weeks 18-22 50mg Clomiphene Citrate Anfarm Hellas

Weeks 18-22 40mg Nolvadex-D 20mg Astra Zeneca

Hipo

Wow this is a cool opportunity. I'd like to throw my hat in the ring and tell me what you think. I'm not very experienced with AAS to be honest though but everyone on here guides me when I ask dumb questions.
I've only completed one cycle so far.

I'm 28 years old, 5'10, 195lbs, starting my PCT in one week, so I'm right on track to start my next cycle in a few months. For PCT I bought nolva and clomi from sarmsx. I have been grappling for 5 years and weight lifting since I was 16 but I pretty much stopped lifting big when I started grappling so I'm stronger than the average but people wouldn't really look at me and think 'damn that guys a roider'. I'm probably about.... 15-17% bodyfat. I do medium-high intensity cardio 4-5 times a week and I eat clean as fuuuuuck, as little sugar as humanly possible. I have a diary where I write every single thing I eat and I add up the calories every single day and log every workout, so I can be pretty OCD.
An example of a random day would be:

Breakfast: Protein shake and oats and banana
Lunch: two servings of brocolli with chicken and rice
Afternoon: Mixed fruit and a coffee
Dinner: Potatoes and brocolli and chicken breast
Before bed: Protein shake with double protein scoop.

My first cycle was 3 weeks of dbol, sust 250 for 5 weeks, and then test e 400 for 5 weeks. (If you wan;t to know why I switched, I was scared I had bought underdosed gear so I changed brands) I put on about... 18 lbs, lifting twice a week and grappling twice a week. I'm looking at giving up the grappling and focusing on my physique, but you know I'm a hard worker, all grapplers are.

My workouts are more strength based than a traditional bodybuilder style. I focus on back and shoulders mostly as I love the upside down triangle look, I don't train chest at all, however I obviously would start doing chest to make good use of the cycle and to make some good pics for you guys. An example workout would be: Lat pulldowns, cable rows, dips, tricep press downs with bar and rope, bicep barbells, bicep dumbbells, military press.

Let me know what you think, the timeline seems to workout. Newbie division of course. I can post pics of youd like.

Wow this is a cool opportunity. I'd like to throw my hat in the ring and tell me what you think. I'm not very experienced with AAS to be honest though but everyone on here guides me when I ask dumb questions.
I've only completed one cycle so far.

I'm 28 years old, 5'10, 195lbs, starting my PCT in one week, so I'm right on track to start my next cycle in a few months. For PCT I bought nolva and clomi from sarmsx. I have been grappling for 5 years and weight lifting since I was 16 but I pretty much stopped lifting big when I started grappling so I'm stronger than the average but people wouldn't really look at me and think 'damn that guys a roider'. I'm probably about.... 15-17% bodyfat. I do medium-high intensity cardio 4-5 times a week and I eat clean as fuuuuuck, as little sugar as humanly possible. I have a diary where I write every single thing I eat and I add up the calories every single day and log every workout, so I can be pretty OCD.
An example of a random day would be:

Breakfast: Protein shake and oats and banana
Lunch: two servings of brocolli with chicken and rice
Afternoon: Mixed fruit and a coffee
Dinner: Potatoes and brocolli and chicken breast
Before bed: Protein shake with double protein scoop.

My first cycle was 3 weeks of dbol, sust 250 for 5 weeks, and then test e 400 for 5 weeks. (If you wan;t to know why I switched, I was scared I had bought underdosed gear so I changed brands) I put on about... 18 lbs, lifting twice a week and grappling twice a week. I'm looking at giving up the grappling and focusing on my physique, but you know I'm a hard worker, all grapplers are.

My workouts are more strength based than a traditional bodybuilder style. I focus on back and shoulders mostly as I love the upside down triangle look, I don't train chest at all, however I obviously would start doing chest to make good use of the cycle and to make some good pics for you guys. An example workout would be: Lat pulldowns, cable rows, dips, tricep press downs with bar and rope, bicep barbells, bicep dumbbells, military press.

Let me know what you think, the timeline seems to workout. Newbie division of course. I can post pics of youd like.

Hi Apex

Thank you for posting such a complete information about you here. It´s really cool!

I do believe that using AAS if your body fat is over 12-13% is not recommendable at all.

However let see what the most experienced users here will say about your candidature :)

Hipo

Hi Apex

Thank you for posting such a complete information about you here. It´s really cool!

I do believe that using AAS if your body fat is over 12-13% is not recommendable at all.

However let see what the most experienced users here will say about your candidature :)

Hipo

Ah thats fair enough. I guess I can still do a log anyway even if I have to pay for the gear.

if there arnt that many contenders for the master cycle I'll post a candidacy, don't want to take away from anyone

Top Bottom