napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Cycle advise pls

jo3

Im takin test for 6 months straight now for 250mg a week, two days ago i injected today i feel sick.. Can i add or sould i add my test today? Thnx

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

jo3 said:
Im takin test for 6 months straight now for 250mg a week, two days ago i injected today i feel sick.. Can i add or sould i add my test today? Thnx

Why are you taking Test for 6 months straight? What is your stats and experience buddy? I'm also having trouble figuring out what you are trying to ask here

RickRock said:
jo3 said:

Why are you taking Test for 6 months straight? What is your stats and experience buddy? I'm also having trouble figuring out what you are trying to ask here

yea man, you want to clear things up a bit....???

Im a normal guy but the friend of mine ask me if i want to gain some more and safe,he ask me to do test 250mg, now i dont know how can i stop it, im scared already.. Just askin here if somebody have same experience of mine.. Thnx a lot guys

jo3 said:

If you have been on test for 6 months then you are already on it 3 months too long. And let me get this straight...you feel sick and want to know if you should use more test?
Stop the test NOW. You are sick in what way? Expain further. Look in to pct and sarms..do it now..not latter

Thanks buddy, im just waiting for my blood results dylan is takin care of me... Appriciated all your help here... Im gonna clarify its 250ml a week not mg... Thnx

Re: RE: Re: Cycle advise pls

jo3 said:
Thanks buddy, im just waiting for my blood results dylan is takin care of me... Appriciated all your help here... Im gonna clarify its 250ml a week not mg... Thnx

You had it right the first time with 250mg/week. You're definitely not using 250ml/week lol

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Hahahahaha... Sorry bout that, really dont have idea all of this, how u call the amount of syringe?

jo3 said:
Hahahahaha... Sorry bout that, really dont have idea all of this, how u call the amount of syringe?

Syringes are measured in ml. Common sizes are 1ml and 3ml. The test you have is 250mg/ml.

You need to come off ASAP and PCT bro. Make sure you follow the advice given on this forum for future reference, so you don't do anything unsafe to potentially mess yourself up. We look out for all of our members here, and want you to do things right

jo3 said:

most pins will hold 3cc's.

most tes is 250ml per 1cc. or 1ml.

so if you were inj'inj 1cc or 1ml, thats 250mg of tes per wk & that vial, @ that dose, will last 10wks. Now are you going past 1cc or 1ml per wk...???

jo3 said:
Thnx bro...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk[/q

You are using 1 ml of 250mg/ml stuff correct? So each ml you inject contains 250mg. A syringe may be in c.c or ml, which are, for our purposes, the exact same thing. 1ml=1c.c. You know very little about a very powerfull drug that you are using. If you plan to keep listening to other people you will end up in big trouble. Educate yourself on this...your life depends on it~

Top Bottom