napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle advice/questions

capitanjo

Hi Dylan,

Love all of your informative videos!

I have a cycle question:

Age 23
I’m 6’0 195 will a very clean diet. Workout 6 days/week.

I have done 3 test E only cycles (500mg/week) and would like to incorporate HGH into my next cycle. Would an HGH + test E only cycle be a good option or should I add in another compound like primo or deca? My goal is greater athletic performance + muscle gain for this cycle. If I were to keep my test at 500mg per week what dose of HGH should I use? 2 or 3 IUs?

Here is what I envisioned:

Cycle:

HGH 2 IUs (Weeks 1-24)
Test E 500mg/week (Weeks 8-24)
Arimidex .5 e3d (Weeks 8-24)
Liver support/n2 guard/multivitamin/immune support (everyday)

Budget PCT:

Nolvadex (40/40/20/20)
Organ ST (every day)
Liver support/n2 guard/multivitamin/immune support (everyday)
Cardarine (I have but it but would prefer not to use it- I get stomach cramps)

Is there anything I should add/drop? Does HGH require anything special for PCT or any necessary supplements during the cycle at a 2/3iu dosage? Should I not take HGH and do a deca/primo/test cycle instead?

I'm open to any feedback and I appreciate all of your info!

bro, what??? first of all, you are way too young for steroids... thats just ridiculous the say the least but then hgh on top of that?? seriously bro, stop it... just stop it... you would not have any use of hgh until your thirties minimum... theres no reason nor point right now... your levels dont even come close to dropping until then.... you are setting yourself up for a horrible future... i certainly wont advise any of this whatsoever and i would think if you have been following me that you would know this bro

Top Bottom