napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Crazy december sales

44YOGearHead

During this month there will be some CRAZY DECEMBER offers in some products EVERY TWO DAYS...

HIPO has created a category called the "24 hour offer" so the products on special will be showing there:
http://www.hipocampus.me/product-category/24hr_deals/

Wednesday-Thursday will be free regular shipping for order over $75 USD.

Friday-Sunday will have a special savings discount in the Stoa Labs Testosterones

The 44
hipocampus.me Board Rep and GAINZ Disciplinarian and Adovocate for the Advanced Stages of Swoliosis Development
Coupon code: THE44

Last edited:
HIPOCAMPUS CRAZY DECEMBER SALES NEXT EVENT:

For the next two days...

A GREAT discount every two days...

Buy your PCT and get an amazing 40% discount!!

Just available until Tuesday, December the 6th!!

HIPO has created a category called the "24 hour offer" so the products on special will be showing there: http://www.hipocampus.me/product-category/24hr_deals/

Friday-Sunday will have a special savings discount in the Stoa Labs Testosterones

View attachment 3231

Last edited:
Man I might have to buy the pct just for years later when I need it lol

6f97cb9ad48698480d9edd2f8477546f.jpg

Here you have the expiry date of the main PCT products we have in stock right now.

Top one: Aromasin
Middle: Tamoxifen
Bottom: Clomiphene

I wouldn't hesitate about it ;-)

Hipo

At 40% off you'd be a fool not to squeak it in the budget... One thing we at Hipocampus can brag about is our ability to keep the deals coming weeks on end... whereas everyone else... let me say this in Russian so it's clear: hipocampus delayet konkurentsiyu vyglyadet' kak polnoye govno!
Now I'll put it in Greek so it's all hipocampus inclusive: hipocampus kánei tin emfánisi tou antagonismoú, ópos plíres skatá!
and English for the rest of you: hipocampus makes the competition look like complete shit!

The 44
Yes I am a jab taking lil' shit... a pharmas not UGL's. Those guys are my bro's so are the pharma reps as well... but the company itself meh...

Last edited:
Buy your PCT and get an amazing 40% discount!!

Just available until Tuesday, December the 6th!!

HIPO has created a category called the "24 hour offer" so the products on special will be showing there: http://www.hipocampus.me/product-category/24hr_deals/

View attachment 3235

hipocampus delayet konkurentsiyu vyglyadet' kak polnoye govno!

How successful would you say you are at getting this into Canada? Even with the exchange rates this is worth it

I'll say this with confidence, I have yet to have a pack seized going anywhere. Our competition can't say that as I know of 3 seizures thru them and one was a reship after an initial seizure so no lesson was learned by the first one. I'm confident enough to say this as a bro... order, if you get a seizure and provide me proof it was seized I'll personally use my rep pay to send you 3 vials of test myself. We're stealth as fuck so no worries.

Top Bottom