napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

CONGRATULATON ADRENALINE RUSH! 500 Member Count Reached!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I just wanted to thank and congratulate everyone in the Adrenaline Rush family for helping to build our new home as you have. In this short time, we already have 500 members and nearly 10,000 posts... As we approach this number we need to keep in mind the need to continue to grow and help out as many as we possibly can. Everyone here is impacting others lives on a daily basis... We have high amounts of guests as well on a daily basis who are just here to read and learn from everyone... We need to always keep that in mind as to just how many we are reaching out to... I congratulate everyone!!

As a result, we will soon be having our first adrenaline rush contest... More details will come in the next week as the contest will kick off July 1st... Stay tuned for details

WELCOME TO ADRENALINE RUSH... Can you feel it??

Awesome job to all of of you here at Adrenaline Rush! You all make this awesome place what it is, and we can't thank you enough for it. This forum is growing rapidly and taking off at a high rate, and for good reason. As you all know, you can't find another place out there like this with truthful and honest information, that truly cares about its members like this place does. With that said we appreciate your continued support in growing our home. Congrats to you all, and let's keep getting bigger and better!

DylanGemelli said:
I just wanted to thank and congratulate everyone in the Adrenaline Rush family for helping to build our new home as you have. In this short time, we already have 500 members and nearly 10,000 posts... As we approach this number we need to keep in mind the need to continue to grow and help out as many as we possibly can. Everyone here is impacting others lives on a daily basis... We have high amounts of guests as well on a daily basis who are just here to read and learn from everyone... We need to always keep that in mind as to just how many we are reaching out to... I congratulate everyone!!

As a result, we will soon be having our first adrenaline rush contest... More details will come in the next week as the contest will kick off July 1st... Stay tuned for details

We all wouldnt be here if it wasnt for people like you DG, RickRock, KingWiz, Phurious, and the of the AR staff. We will continue to grow on this site, on our body's, in our minds without a doubt!!!

500 members in a month and a half in insane. I can't thank everyone of you enough that has joined up to make this place what it is. I promise and assure you that it's only going to get better as well!

Re: RE: Re: CONGRATULATON ADRENALINE RUSH! 500 Member Count Reached!

chickrock15 said:
Awesome sauce!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Lol

DylanGemelli said:

That's just awesome man! I'm so happy to be a part of the site and to see it grow and I'm sure it will continue to do so. :cool: :D

Thanks DG, and all the crew that made this site possible. So far, I feel in the right place with a big group of people that feels like family. We are all here for very similar goals and the knowledge that is being passed around is just unbelievable. I wish I could meet everyone and say thanks! Lets keep this going.

\m/ :mrgreen: \m/

costatoyz said:
Thanks DG, and all the crew that made this site possible. So far, I feel in the right place with a big group of people that feels like family. We are all here for very similar goals and the knowledge that is being passed around is just unbelievable. I wish I could meet everyone and say thanks! Lets keep this going.

im glad you found a new home and trust me, this is the right place for you... we are only going to get stronger and strong and continue to grow as one bro... while we strive to make our family larger on a daily basis, we still remain as one

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
DylanGemelli said:

That's just awesome man! I'm so happy to be a part of the site and to see it grow and I'm sure it will continue to do so. :cool: :D

we are all certainly thrilled to have you brother!

costatoyz said:

That's exactly the right mentality that we embrace here, and we are glad to have members like you brother

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
DylanGemelli said:

It will most definitely grow to be an even better place than it is already, and I. Glad you are part of it brother. Thanks for being here and active in our home at AR

This is great new!! This board is growing because of the great leaders and awesome members that are here. Good people bring on and attract more good people. So thank you to everyone for being a part of what is making this place grow. I'm loving it!!

Top Bottom