napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Checking In : Hoping everyone had the best Holiday!!

Guppy

Hey gang,
Its been a little over a week since I was logged in. Some terribly things happen with the family that needed to be addressed. The last posting I was discussing was whether to switch gyms as I had gotten a 3 day pass to LA fitness and Tam and I were testing the waters.
Well..on day 2 of the pass, while we both were heading to the Gym (I was driving behind her coming from work) a drunk driver ran a red light and T-boned her car. Then, while the cars were attached, he continued to drag her about 50 feet down the road as if he didnt know they hit. He attempeted to flee the scene but I cut him off and forced him into a gas station lot.
I wanted to kill him. really.

The car is trashed. Tami had a concussion and torn ligaments in her knee. The trauma shook her up emotionally. So its been a week of doctors, lawyers and TLC for my baby. She is doing better now that 8-10 days have passed and She is back to the gym for upper body. Taking things slow.

Ok..now I have some posts to catch up on reading guys. We hope everyone had a great holiday, we did. I realize how much I have to be thankful for.
Gup

Top Bottom