napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Cbbram Announcement

ccbram is awesome at customer service. He answered emails immediately and was always helpful.
Thanks bro...

I'm repping domestic for Iwannagofaster now.

He has Peak, Axio, Syntrop, Syntrom, and Serostim US grade HGH.

No shipping fees, WU or MG fees, no customs.

PM me for a price list and ordering info.

This sucks. I just signed up because I found out about pharma lady looking for an accutane source and now you're leaving :(
Good luck! And is there anyone else I can contact for tane at pharma lady or another domestic source you can point me?

This sucks. I just signed up because I found out about pharma lady looking for an accutane source and now you're leaving :(
Good luck! And is there anyone else I can contact for tane at pharma lady or another domestic source you can point me?
If you read through this thread you can find the email for PharmaLadyRep.

Finding Accutane through a domestic source will not be easy. If you need anything else send me a PM.

Thanks bro...

I'm repping domestic for Iwannagofaster now.

He has Peak, Axio, Syntrop, Syntrom, and Serostim US grade HGH.

No shipping fees, WU or MG fees, no customs.

PM me for a price list and ordering info.
I don’t know if I’m sending the PM incorrectly. I clicked on your user name then added a message requesting the price list and ordering info. Is that the correct way to PM here? You asked me to PM you a couple days ago and I did but haven’t heard anything back so I just wanted to make sure I’m doing it right

I don’t know if I’m sending the PM incorrectly. I clicked on your user name then added a message requesting the price list and ordering info. Is that the correct way to PM here? You asked me to PM you a couple days ago and I did but haven’t heard anything back so I just wanted to make sure I’m doing it right
I didn't get it... I'll send you a PM

Best of luck, you have been great to work with.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom