napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cant do needles

I still don't understand how you pin your quad without it locking up on you the next day. I did it once just for the ease of it and was so thrilled until the following day. Probably not what the OP wants to hear but everyone is different. We all have areas that work well and others that suck.

Did you pin the area where your hands would be if in your pockets? That's the sweet spot and it also depends on how much and how fast you pinned... remember the compound is basically taking up free space therefore providing outward pressure until it is absorbed. Solvents come into play as well as concentration of said compound. Injecting along with vitamin B can ease discomfort as well. I used to be what you might consider a PIP fiend as I sought out higher concentrations like candy... I've pinned 800mg of test in a single 2cc pin before and although days later the PIP was not very comfortable it was bearable and knowing I had such a beast in a bottle made me feel better about it all.

Don't let this thread distract u from the fact u or a loved one might suffer from mesothelioma, and could be entitled to substantial compensation

Did you pin the area where your hands would be if in your pockets?

Yes. I watched a few videos to figure out the proper location but unlike Vildail, my leg was bent. I may have been sightly off the mark but I do have fairly decent quads so I flexed and relaxed a few times to make sure I was in a good spot. In the spirit of the OP's concern... I'll pin it again in a slightly different spot just to see what I get. The convenience is so worth another try. I'm only pinning 1mL at most now since I experienced the E2 spike from going a little overboard with TRT.

Man it took me 3 hours to do my first pin at home, and that was for TRT. I knew I wanted to do it i was dead set on it, spent a couple thousand all in all on doctors visits just to get it and when i finally got the vial and the neelde in my own two hands I was scared shitless. After 3 hours i just said fuck it and jammed it in hard as fuck in my glute and never looked back.

Titan Research Rep, PM me for pricelist or for 10% off your order!

Top Bottom