Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Can my wife run Sarms while trying to get pregnant

I wasn't able to find much information. Any help?

Dude! Am medical professional and student RN. I have one medical lidense and wprking on others! This is out if scope of my license, but please! Talk to your doctor!! Am not suee if anyone here can answer this including Dylan. No offence. There are so many things and medicines thst CANNOT be ised if pregnancy is a goal! Birth defects and other conduderations must be accounted for! If you can not find your answers, I recommend stop the sarms if you are talking about woman of yours carrying a child while on them!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I can not say anout hindering chances of her becoming pregnant with your child. Am far more concern about child being developed inside your girlfriend while on sarms and what effect this chld could get from it! Tgere is still so much we do not know! If is my choice? I would not become a father yet or stop sarms with enough time for them to clear her sîstem before she is pregnant! My first concern?? Developmental birth defects!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
And am so glad you are! It means you are using head of yours! Congrats! Lije I say, am only med student with one license and this needs to go to a doctor, but I did pass Pharmacodynamics/Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacology as student RN with an A! Bottom line? If it were me? I would not ridc it! If so eone here knows better? I am not to mind being corrected!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Oh are you talking about you in them? Or her?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
If she is trying to get pregnant, I personally would have her stay away from anything that can impact hormone levels. Even sarms can cause some irregularity in a females cycle which can affect ovulation.


(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
 
Last edited:
i wouldn't risk anything if she is carrying a child personally. but I don't think there is any research on SARMS and pregnant women. if there is its probably very little. that is a very specific topic.
as far as hindering the chances of getting pregnant, I have no clue or experience hearing about that issue. I wouldn't mess with anything honestly if pregnancy is the goal.
 
i wouldn't risk anything if she is carrying a child personally. but I don't think there is any research on SARMS and pregnant women. if there is its probably very little. that is a very specific topic.
as far as hindering the chances of getting pregnant, I have no clue or experience hearing about that issue. I wouldn't mess with anything honestly if pregnancy is the goal.

Am with you! Truth is we do not know and especially in area of birth defects. If I was to be a father again? I would not risc it. I would rather improve every chance I have of healthy child!!
 
Am with you! Truth is we do not know and especially in area of birth defects. If I was to be a father again? I would not risc it. I would rather improve every chance I have of healthy child!!

definitely, I agree.

there are enough issues to deal with. chemicals and diseases. we don't need to add more stuff to worry about
 
Why is your wife trying to run a cycle AND conceive at the same time? That makes no sense the cycle would be ruined a few weeks into pregnancy she will start holding water (and likely not even realize she is pregnant) and the last 5-6 months of pregnancy she wont even be able to train hard anyways so a lot of gains will inevitably be lost. Especially if she has a a cesarean pregnancy.

If my wife was pregnant id just ask her to focus on being healthy and staying lean not run a cycle of anything. My wife is pregnant now and you'd be surprised at the vast amount of medications that are known to cause birth defects, there are more kinds of medicines that do then those that dont.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
 
Of course the best thing to make certain there are no chance of issues is to just stay away from using anything at the moment. On top of that, once she does become pregnant her body will change rapidly anyways, so it would be best to wait until after the child is born before starting anything. And if she is breastfeeding at that time, she also needs to wait until that is over as well


(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
 
Top Bottom