napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

BLACK FRIDAY - Our biggest sale in 12 years. Are you prepared?

Steroidify Rep

We have never done anything like this, but here it is:

For the Black Friday weekend, Steroidify will give you:

Buy ONE get ONE free for every product from ULTIMA PHARMACEUTICALS plus 35% off of our entire site.

Promo will last for the entire weekend.

Use code "BLACKFRIDAY" for 35% off*. For every ULTIMA product purchased, we will send a second one, totally free of charge.

Promo code works for ULTIMA products as well, so you get a discount and a second product FREE from that brand, for a total discount of 67.5% combined.

Only from Steroidify (since 2008).

* 35% off if paid with bitcoin, 30% if paid with other methods. Discounts delivered as bonus coins.

Hi
For the ultima products do I add just one to cart and you will automatically send in shipment another for free or do I add two and the price will be adjusted? Also is there any limit? Can I buy 4 ultima decas and you'll send another 4 free?

Hi
For the ultima products do I add just one to cart and you will automatically send in shipment another for free or do I add two and the price will be adjusted? Also is there any limit? Can I buy 4 ultima decas and you'll send another 4 free?

Hello.

If you buy one, we'll send two. If you buy 4, we'll send 8.

They didn't mention limits. I mean, if you order 5000 vials we may go out of stock and take a while to send it, but if it's a reasonable number, not a problem.

Top Bottom