napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

BGS- New Branding Same Gear

Wait till you guys get those vials in hand. They look crazy premium. They photo well but don't look nearly as good in photos as they do in person.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Yup, photos don't do them justice...hottest bottle graphics out there. Your eyes light up when you open that box up and see them for the first time!

Wait till you guys get those vials in hand. They look crazy premium. They photo well but don't look nearly as good in photos as they do in person.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

In person they look fantastic. I'm loving the translucent labels and design.

greetings, i am new to this forum(and all online forums in general). i made an account because i was interested in bgs after reading the great feedback from members here and evolutionary.org. it's been tough finding a legit hassle-free source for pharma aromasin(done with RC and non pharma) and i'm hoping that's about to change.

greetings, i am new to this forum(and all online forums in general). i made an account because i was interested in bgs after reading the great feedback from members here and evolutionary.org. it's been tough finding a legit hassle-free source for pharma aromasin(done with RC and non pharma) and i'm hoping that's about to change.

You can look up my bloods, I have 2 different bloods done with BGS. One I had used BGS aroma and the other pfizer aroma; based on the numbers I saw, they're dosed the same.

Well come to the forum Iron.... Get one or two more post then PM Iwannagofaster and 9th Wonder for price list

In the mean time tell us a little about you're self,

You can look up my bloods, I have 2 different bloods done with BGS. One I had used BGS aroma and the other pfizer aroma; based on the numbers I saw, they're dosed the same.

thanks for the personal feedback, Red. i actually read your thread on your bloodwork, which is what motivated me to actually make an account and try BGS. i'm pretty sure i'll be stocking on both brands, just for variety's sake. i used chinese exemestane, tried a couple different sources overseas but i'm convinced at this point that it's bunk. i am done with chinese and/or overseas sources. especially with something as important as e2 control.

thanks for the personal feedback, Red. i actually read your thread on your bloodwork, which is what motivated me to actually make an account and try BGS. i'm pretty sure i'll be stocking on both brands, just for variety's sake. i used chinese exemestane, tried a couple different sources overseas but i'm convinced at this point that it's bunk. i am done with chinese and/or overseas sources. especially with something as important as e2 control.

Glad to hear that, I couldn't be happier with BGS and the IWGF team. I agree, e2 is not something to take lightly.

Well come to the forum Iron.... Get one or two more post then PM Iwannagofaster and 9th Wonder for price list

In the mean time tell us a little about you're self,

thank for the welcome, Tin Man. regards~

i'm a young professional in my 30's, been training for the better part of 8-9 years collectively. have about 2+ years total experience with gear. i haven't/don't partake in the online community and like to keep things low key/anonymous regarding my sports hobby. my goal is to quietly grow big and strong steadily and have a physique comp type body in the end. eating constantly is the most tedious aspect of this sport(bodybuilding). i'm seriously considering throwing each meal into a blender and just drinking it, even if it's something like a steak and shrimp dinner with rice and broccoli.

I used his aromasin and it's legit. Although I needed to bump up my frequency from e3d to every other day.

thank for the welcome, Tin Man. regards~

i'm a young professional in my 30's, been training for the better part of 8-9 years collectively. have about 2+ years total experience with gear. i haven't/don't partake in the online community and like to keep things low key/anonymous regarding my sports hobby. my goal is to quietly grow big and strong steadily and have a physique comp type body in the end. eating constantly is the most tedious aspect of this sport(bodybuilding). i'm seriously considering throwing each meal into a blender and just drinking it, even if it's something like a steak and shrimp dinner with rice and broccoli.

I'm retired from Fort Leavenworth it's the oldest active
army post west of Washington D.C. having been operational
for 180 year's.
It's not sad to say working 35 year's for the Department
of Defense, I started working out at the age 17 not to be a
bodybuilding but to have a health life, and it's working out ok.
Well enjoy the Forum Iron

Gixxer, what does your cycle look like and how do you dose your aromasin. i been going 12.5mg ED on a current trt dose of 150mg/week test e but i kept bloating, so i bumped up to 25/mg ED and nothing changed until i realized the aromasin wasn't working. i'm on some old letro i had from roids plus, thank god, and that's what's keeping E2 at bay for now. but for me, suicide inhibitors is the only way to go. just not from china.

I'm retired from Fort Leavenworth it's the oldest active
army post west of Washington D.C. having been operational
for 180 year's.
It's not sad to say working 35 year's for the Department
of Defense, I started working out at the age 17 not to be a
bodybuilding but to have a health life, and it's working out ok.
Well enjoy the Forum Iron

Tin Man, thank you for your dedication and service to our country. i do not have a military background, but i have the utmost respect for anyone that has served/serves our country. i'm sure you have many interesting stories from that many years in the DOD. and you started working out fairly young. how are the ol joints feeling? that's one of my underlying long term concerns, the health and maintenance of joints. i hope you take some type of support regularly.

i'm in my 30's but started taking joint support regularly a years back because i want them to remain functional and problem free until i die. i was at costco today and picked up a collagen complex which has type I, II, and III in the same formula. it's about $18 for a 2 month supply so if it works well, i see no reason not to implement it into my daily supplementation. I'm not sure that i'll always be active on the forums, but it was good to meet you and i'll see you around here, Tin Man. regards~

Tin Man, nice to see you've been taking care of them. i took that brand, osteo, for a long time but now i'm trying something new. turmeric is good for the joints?

Super Cissus from USP labs is a great product for joints. It helped me a ton. Probably the most impactful option for me has been Ostarine and MK677 though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gixxer, what does your cycle look like and how do you dose your aromasin. i been going 12.5mg ED on a current trt dose of 150mg/week test e but i kept bloating, so i bumped up to 25/mg ED and nothing changed until i realized the aromasin wasn't working. i'm on some old letro i had from roids plus, thank god, and that's what's keeping E2 at bay for now. but for me, suicide inhibitors is the only way to go. just not from china.

I'm also on TRT but I did a 12 week blast of Test C.

Test C 400mg weekly and 12.5mg aromasin every other day.

I was super dry , no bloating at all. Worked great. I had my blood work at week 6 and estrogen was a bit high at 32 but not bad. Although I was taking 12.5mg every three days and changed to every other day after blood work. While on TRT my estrogen is around 24 but I take Arimidex 0.5mg once a week.

My TRT dose is 120mg weekly with 0.5mg Arimidex once a week. Which puts be at 750 ng/dL and estrogen around 24, but I increased my TRT to 180mg weekly and will have blood soon to see where my levels are. I would like it to be closer to 1100 - 1200 ng/dL

Top Bottom