napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

BGS and Domestic Pharma Reintroduction

I haven't been on the forum for very long but everyone here makes it feel like home and I'm glad I came. I've tried other forums after losing my local source due to fucking marriage, the vibe wasn't there I didn't feel good about ordering from anyone recommended, thought it was all bullshit. I decided to come here I talk to people, get to know people and I ask who they recommend, so I finally decide to try one out and I made the right choice absolutely great experience so far with IWGF I got everything and then a free gift!! awesome people should be gettin part 2 of my order by Friday, for everything guys.

I also feel that pretty much every source on here is g2g, I have yet to try others as they were my first online ordering experience ever, but I'm very confident that I would get my products no matter who I chose. I am happy I gave it a try, I was desperate for some caber, shipped out Saturday got it Monday couldn't be happier.

I haven't been on the forum for very long but everyone here makes it feel like home and I'm glad I came. I've tried other forums after losing my local source due to fucking marriage, the vibe wasn't there I didn't feel good about ordering from anyone recommended, thought it was all bullshit. I decided to come here I talk to people, get to know people and I ask who they recommend, so I finally decide to try one out and I made the right choice absolutely great experience so far with IWGF I got everything and then a free gift!! awesome people should be gettin part 2 of my order by Friday, for everything guys.

tumblr_mbvrfkcMIW1rhxv5vo1_500.jpg

you chose wisely grasshopper

I also feel that pretty much every source on here is g2g, I have yet to try others as they were my first online ordering experience ever, but I'm very confident that I would get my products no matter who I chose. I am happy I gave it a try, I was desperate for some caber, shipped out Saturday got it Monday couldn't be happier.
This is true. There isn't a source on this board that doesn't have top quality product and good service. They wouldn't be here otherwise.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Hello everyone. There seems to be more and more reps on the board these days. We are constantly trying to find ways to quietly and professionally represent our products without tasteless plugs in thread after thread. We feel that we are better than that. We prefer to operate with more class. We typically get our business on service, quality, and speed. We have never needed to advertise and we don't have unhappy clients.......... EVER. We will not allow bad deals or unsatisfied clients. With the previous system we had a review section and because of the quality of our work, that was all that we needed. Our reviews were incredible. Day after day. Clients came to us because of our track record of success. Those days are no longer. The review section is gone.

Here is what I can offer. If you want top quality, UGL or pharmaceutical products shipped within 24 hours and at your door in just 1-4 days then we can help. No customs, no seizures, no BS. Let me know your prices. I will do my best to match or beat them.

Domestically we carry a full UGL line along with pharmaceutical Bayer Proviron, Primo, Norma test e, Pregnyl HCG, T3, Clomid, Organon Sustanon, Pfizer Aromasin, Pfizer Caber.

Thanks for reading. Contact ninthwonder or myself for any info you may need.

Glad to hear about the Bayer... I've just heard from a few different people that even Bayer Proviron is faked, unless it's Schering...

I've only had experience with alpha pharma and it was great but expensive.
Have a few vials of pharmacom but I've read in some boards is bunk so I'm afraid to use it.
If you were to do blood work to find out if real what results could you expect? I was thinking of buying a labmax
Would love to get my hands on Bayer primo. Hopefully is the one that comes from Spain

I haven't seen the stuff from Spain but I know each countries product looks slightly different than the Turkish version. They also have 1 letter or number that is different in the product code.

If you got the pharmacon product here on Isarms than it is likely legit. The reps here work directly with Pharmacon.

I can speak from personal experience that IWGF and 9th Wonder are legit sources and also great guys to deal with.

No one needs to think twice or hesitate ordering. I hope to be able to deal with you both for a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing but absolutely immaculate service and communication with both these guys. I've used almost every product on the UGL line and they are all excellent. The pharma products are unreal too. The Pfizer Caber is so potent that only .25 every 3 days works for me. If you need high quality gear and don't want any bullshit, hit these guys up asap.

Side note: Currently running the BGS NPP and EQ, Pro Form Cyp and Pfizer Aromasin.

Thanks for all the love and support fellas! We're all boys here and when you're spending money, good service should model a standard of excellence. Glad we have continued to earn your trust and business.

I have also used BGS, and would not use anyone else. I love they way they treat me no matter how large or small my order, and they deliver fast.

Thanks for all of your kind words. It's nice to be recognized. We have a good team. Ninthwonder, BGS, and I work hard to give the best service. It's always a pleasure to work with you guys.

I have also used BGS, and would not use anyone else. I love they way they treat me no matter how large or small my order, and they deliver fast.

Nothing better then feeling valued where you spend your hard earned money. Thanks for chiming in Gomad! We appreciate your business my man.

Top Bottom