napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

BGS and Domestic Pharma current stock list

Iwannagofaster

VIP Member
Hello everyone. It's been a few weeks since I have had the chance to post a stock update. We are good on BGS product. All BGS oils and orals are in stock and ready to ship. On the pharma list, I have taken a few items off. One is HCG. I will be getting a new hcg that is priced very well in the near future. I will be focusing more on BGS oils than pharma oils. I am once again adding HGH to the list. I only carry pharma gh. At the moment I have a good amount of Norditropin, Saizen, Omnitrope, and a couple of Genotropin cartridges in stock. No generics. Please ask Ninthwonder or I for a list. Contact us with any questions. Thanks. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving week.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

No sales coming up. Our prices are very low and with the prices of raws these days, we cant afford to do sales very often.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

For those that don't know bgs gear has been around for awhile and has nothing but solid reviews. G2G 100%

Nov 28th I'm going to see how the TNE 50mg with a little inject Tbol 25 mg for pre workout I will see if I caught fire

I love me some TNE. Mixing with that Tbol is a fire combo for sure. Alpha dogg in this bitch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom