napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

best pre workout you have ever tried?

USP fucked someone at the FDA because they are being run through the ringer. If you really like USP I would probably buy whatever you like from them because they may not survive the raping big government is getting ready to put on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jack'd Up isn't made by USP. It's made by Hi-Tech Pharmaceutical. USP just gave in to the FDA and took their pounding in the ass. Hi-Tech is currently fighting the FDA because they never legally banned dmaa.

Check it out...

https://blog.priceplow.com/dmaa-supplements/lawsuit

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Sorry I knew that. Just saw the jack'd part and didn't look any further.

Cool.

I love that Hi-Tech is standing up for the industry and fighting for us. The FDA thinks they can just do whatever they want and the laws don't apply to them. I really hope this case ends in Hi-Tech's favor which would ultimately be in our favor.

Cool.

I love that Hi-Tech is standing up for the industry and fighting for us. The FDA thinks they can just do whatever they want and the laws don't apply to them. I really hope this case ends in Hi-Tech's favor which would ultimately be in our favor.

The fucked up part is that the government hates everything about the fitness and health industry as far as what we do. As soon as you use supplements and oh heaven forbid anabolics, they freak because the sheep become wolves and think for themselves. Gotta nip that shit in the bud. They want me at a test level of 61 forever. I'm controllable at that

The fucked up part is that the government hates everything about the fitness and health industry as far as what we do. As soon as you use supplements and oh heaven forbid anabolics, they freak because the sheep become wolves and think for themselves. Gotta nip that shit in the bud. They want me at a test level of 61 forever. I'm controllable at that

LOL

Yep.

Of course they do, they want to continue to make money off of prescription drugs. And like you said, they want you weak

Top Bottom