napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Are Trenbolone Side Effects Overplayed?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
[FONT=&quot]In this video, I discuss the side effects with trenbolone use, but more specific, answering the question of whether or not the side effects are overplayed.... Learn about the many side effects, what causes them to be worse and how to keep them to a minimum... This is an extremely important video as trenbolone is one of the most widely used steroids in existence... Do not miss this video! [/FONT]

Are trenbolone side effects overplayed?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2JemPlILZg&feature=youtu.be

After hearing the horror stories I was a little apprehensive going into my first tren blast but running responsible doses, the right ancillaries and keeping my head on straight has kept my sides minimal. It's my new favorite.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I agree, after reading tons of horror stories it wasn't half as bad as when I tried it myself but it still is nothing to take lightly by any means. It takes a lot of responsibility to run Tren and not fuck up relationships or end up in jail.

The worst side effects are the ones you don't actually notice without getting blood work.

the reason is was not bad for both of you is because you ran it properly.. thats the only reason why... you guys are both responsible! major major difference between you and many others... if everyone ran it like we all did it, then you would never hear tren talked about as it is... its definitely no punk, whatsoever but people make it far worse than it has to be.... especially guys using it on a first cycle.. OF COURSE its going to rip terror on people when they have no experience and run that first... i just shake my head

Great video brother. When I do decide to run the king I am going to do exactly what you recommend 350test 350tren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great vid as usual bro. We all hear that word so often from you.....RESPONSIBLE. I have been around the forums for a long time since like 2004 when anabolex was around. This is the ONLY place I hear the word responsible used over and over by most of the brothers on here. It's refreshing to say the least being somewhere that keeps all the new users from starting out running a gram of test and destroying their body. Not to say high doses aren't used responsibly by some, but no one should feel it's the norm the average user should start out using insane amounts of gear.

Great video brother. When I do decide to run the king I am going to do exactly what you recommend 350test 350tren

very wise bro... trust me, you will thank me later on that one... you will have a far better experience...

Great vid as usual bro. We all hear that word so often from you.....RESPONSIBLE. I have been around the forums for a long time since like 2004 when anabolex was around. This is the ONLY place I hear the word responsible used over and over by most of the brothers on here. It's refreshing to say the least being somewhere that keeps all the new users from starting out running a gram of test and destroying their body. Not to say high doses aren't used responsibly by some, but no one should feel it's the norm the average user should start out using insane amounts of gear.
thanks bro... it is very refreshing because you just don't run it to any responsibility out there... the main reasons steroids get a bad name is because of these people enabling that reckless behavior and needlessly hurting others... i do everything i can to prevent that from occurring...

very wise bro... trust me, you will thank me later on that one... you will have a far better experience...

All the cycle I did is fro your recommendations not yet to have any side except for crashing my estro I'm just not estrogen sensitive plus I was running sarmsx Aromasin powerful.

Tren is the one steroid you really need to respect so much more compare to all the others. If you don't, you will pay the price. For the most part, if you do things the right way, you can control a lot of the negatives. You just really need to ease into Tren and feel it out, or it will own you

#SomebodySayTREN... I'm a fan of the compound and as stated above it must be respected merely for the aggression issues higher doses can cause. You'll look great while on it, you'll get strong af, you might end up with a felony assault charge as well if you can't recognize the symptoms and back down. I'll for one say that the aesthetic effect from it alone will make tapering down hard to do, you can't be a mental midget running this big boy brained compound for sure. Rest assured however if you're the kind of asshole looking to multiply your asshole behavior... Tren will love you right up until it fucks you up.

Top Bottom