napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Any experience with Euro-Pharma or puritysourcelab

Ghoule

Is anyone here already purchased from one of these source ? Are their products legit ?

Thanks
Ghoule

Hmmm... not a source here. Let's wrap that conversation up, or have it by PM cuz asking about an outside source is like telling our sources to fuck off... just my thoughts bro.

Hmmm... not a source here. Let's wrap that conversation up, or have it by PM cuz asking about an outside source is like telling our sources to fuck off... just my thoughts bro.

Agreed. Plenty of solid, reputable sources here to shop around with... No need to ask questions like this then!

Just to justify myself, I was searching for a special product I didn't saw sold by some sources here. I didn't meant to say any sources were not on point, I have had excellent experiences with sources from here, and I'll always be buying from isarms's sources!

In the last year,,,,,, 3 sources on here should have fucked off so look around Bro if you have a sources that's g2g stay with them...

I don't agree with this at all. If your new to the board and have a source ? Why not ask it ? They took the source section with everyone here listed down so how do you know who is who? is that telling other sources to fuck off? I just gave my honest opinion of the source because I have used them and have good blood work from there test c. They were a source here for a minute , not sure why they left or got kicked out and don't care.

Dude don't get into a pissing contest with me, I said you could carry the conversation on by PM. All it takes is a few moments of reading to find who is who and provides what. Matter of fact if you posted a thread asking for a source like 'Looking for reliable source' it would get anyone in contact with what they need so the source section not being visible is a matter of security. Answering his question on a thread about a former source is a matter of their not deserving the free advertisement.
Let's not argue about the shit, just don't give free publicity to sources that are dead and gone here.

Top Bottom