napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Anxious to Stock up for 2021

BraceAirSummary

There are a lot of great deals for the year-end sale, and I'm pretty anxious to stock up for next year. It's not just for me though. It's also for someone I know. The pandemic hit him hard and stopped his supps altogether. Can't say this is the best year for him. I suppose he's dealing with depression? He's too stubborn to get diagnosed.

Do you know someone who struggled with mental health issues due to lockdowns?

Reports of depression, anxiety, and substance abuse are all at record highs. Meditation, prayer, and all things training and health related are the best remedy...

Last edited:
I have to convince him to do those things as he seldom goes out of his room. I didn't realize depression could be this rough. He used to be a jolly person.

Thanks for sharing the link. It's a study and about depression and anxiety which I think have been rampant even before corona happened.

How are you doing? Another year for us. I still get anxious at times, but I guess that's just because of too many uncertainties right now. I'm not sure if I'm anxious to get the vaccine, but all I know is that I want to go back to normal.

Hopefully, this year we'll deal with this whole thing, then I guess it will be late of this year when we start to feel normal. Let's all hope for the best.

I'm not sure we'll be normal for another year or so. The vaccine right now is so messed up causing more problems.

Top Bottom