napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice on Blast cruise Blast

Truffel

Hi guys, I am new to this forum and loving the topics and information here. In October I will start a cutting cycle which after a cruise will follow up with a blast. I don't see it that often, but personally I really wanted to use EQ as well as NPP this cycle(NPP for 1st 8 week of gains and EQ for steady gains the rest of the cycle). The original plan for the blast was something like:
HCG 2x500 IU EW for entire cycle
1-8 NPP 350 mg EW (100 mg EOD)
1-8 Test E 375 mg EW
9-24 Test E 500 mg EW
9-24 EQ 600/800 mg EW

With this plan I would go totally off the gear after the blast. Now new thoughts came to me to simplify and shorten this blast cycle and spread it over 2 blasts with another cruise in between. So after 8 weeks of test & NPP, I would cruise again and then go for the 16 week TEST/BOLD cycle. This would mean I'd be ON for a full year though.
What are your thoughts guys? Combine the compounds in 1 blast or go 2 blasts? Any thoughts or advice on the cycle/dosages in general?

Truffel

Truffel said:
Hi guys, I am new to this forum and loving the topics and information here. In October I will start a cutting cycle which after a cruise will follow up with a blast. I don't see it that often, but personally I really wanted to use EQ as well as NPP this cycle(NPP for 1st 8 week of gains and EQ for steady gains the rest of the cycle). The original plan for the blast was something like:
1-8 Test E 375 mg EW
9-24 Test E 500 mg EW
9-24 EQ 600/800 mg EW

With this plan I would go totally off the gear after the blast. Now new thoughts came to me to simplify and shorten this blast cycle and spread it over 2 blasts with another cruise in between. So after 8 weeks of test & NPP, I would cruise again and then go for the 16 week TEST/BOLD cycle. This would mean I'd be ON for a full year though.
What are your thoughts guys? Combine the compounds in 1 blast or go 2 blasts? Any thoughts or advice on the cycle/dosages in general?

Truffel
don't know about all this terminology but here is my blast if thats what you call it. 250sus/200 cyp/200 deca/600 eq for 16 weeks. Weeks 1-4 dbol at 30mg and then again weeks 13-16 dbol at 40mg. If this don't blast the living shit out of your muscles then nothing will. I went from 193lbs at 7%bf to 207 lbs and 8.5%bf.The first time I did this combo was in 1985 and it has been my fav up until I turned 60. Now I do not use dbol. And here is my old man kick the rectum cycle. 250sus/200cyp/400eq/400primo/400 deca. Now at 66 this cycle keeps me from dropping from 195 to 190.

drb_iac said:
Truffel said:
1-8 Test E 375 mg EW
9-24 Test E 500 mg EW
9-24 EQ 600/800 mg EW

Truffel
don't know about all this terminology but here is my blast if thats what you call it. 250sus/200 cyp/200 deca/600 eq for 16 weeks. Weeks 1-4 dbol at 30mg and then again weeks 13-16 dbol at 40mg. If this don't blast the living shit out of your muscles then nothing will. I went from 193lbs at 7%bf to 207 lbs and 8.5%bf.The first time I did this combo was in 1985 and it has been my fav up until I turned 60. Now I do not use dbol. And here is my old man kick the rectum cycle. 250sus/200cyp/400eq/400primo/400 deca. Now at 66 this cycle keeps me from dropping from 195 to 190.

I like both of those cycles right there.

Thanks for the input. That sounds like hell of a good gaining cycle. Never thought of combining EQ and Deca in 1 cycle

The term blast n cruise is where you have 2 cycles(blasts) with a little period in between where you go on a TRT dose to improve your blood levels again, this way you won't have to go off completely and take a PCT again. Besides, when you'll Blast again after the cruise, your receptors will respond more effectively on the same compounds.

I am very curious myself whether if 2 cycles with the 2 compounds NPP and EQ apart is going to give more gains than both in 1 cycle. I don't want to pin myself all year if it won't significantly benefit my gains.

Truffel said:
Thanks for the input. That sounds like hell of a good gaining cycle. Never thought of combining EQ and Deca in 1 cycle

The term blast n cruise is where you have 2 cycles(blasts) with a little period in between where you go on a TRT dose to improve your blood levels again, this way you won't have to go off completely and take a PCT again. Besides, when you'll Blast again after the cruise, your receptors will respond more effectively on the same compounds.

I am very curious myself whether if 2 cycles with the 2 compounds NPP and EQ apart is going to give more gains than both in 1 cycle. I don't want to pin myself all year if it won't significantly benefit my gains.

Are u on trt? Because being on for a year is gona shut u down big time!

cmb5017 said:
Truffel said:

No I am not on TRT. I've done 3 cycles in the past, 1st a normal cycle then off, 2nd and 3th were with a long cruise in between. I very much liked the blast-cruise-blast method. In that period I was on for 34 weeks but recovered just fine and quickly due to a good PCT and HCG run throughout entire cycle period. The cycle I now intend to do has heavier compounds in it that will shut you down longer, so I am not too sure yet about ON for a whole year

Truffel said:
cmb5017 said:
Truffel said:

No I am not on TRT. I've done 3 cycles in the past, 1st a normal cycle then off, 2nd and 3th were with a long cruise in between. I very much liked the blast-cruise-blast method. In that period I was on for 34 weeks but recovered just fine and quickly due to a good PCT and HCG run throughout entire cycle period. The cycle I now intend to do has heavier compounds in it that will shut you down longer, so I am not too sure yet about ON for a whole year

Here's the deal brother. Everytime u cycle and come off ur body recovers but not 100 percent as good as it was before. ..so after doin it several times u start to lose ur natural test making ability. .by cruising ur making it even harder to recover because ur shutting down for such a long time. Sooner or later youll be forced to be on trt and if ur not excited about pinning all year wait till ur forced to pin for life. I really recommend u not blast n cruise if u have good natural test. Also keep in mind this can mess up your possibilities of having kids if thats something u wanna do some day?

I don't recommend blast and cruise at all, except for those on TRT that cannot sustain natural levels on their own. There's no reason not to come off after each cycle and PCT if you can recover fine. with proper PCT you can maintain gains quite easily post cycle, so there's really no benefit to staying on, but it can definitely hurt you long term and make it to where you may never recover again

Truffel said:

I see. I don't like that. I am old school. For a very long time we never had or knew about trt, pct, cycle support etc. The drugs were not even invented yet. So we did one kick ass cycle for 12-18 weeks per year. I think that we gave our bodies a long time to recover. The abusers in my day were then ones who did 2 cycles of 13 weeks within one year, but even that is not bad by today's standards...they still had a half year off each and every year.
I also don't like varying compounds. Why let your body know all of the tricks right away...no no. deca cyp for 2,3,4,5 first cycles. Maybe up the dose from 200/400, then 400/400/then 450/450 etc, then when you bottom out on the dec cyp dose then surprise!!! Here comes deca/cyp 200/200 but watch out for the 30mg dbol.
SEE? Thing were added and the cycles built upon each year.Then here is the 10 th cycle before you know it and it is 400/400deca/cyp and 40-50 dbol. That one simple deca cycp cycle can go a long way especially holding out on the dbol.
Now way way down the road comes the eq, the primo, tried adrol, tried the halo. All of these still on top of deca/ cyp. Then here comes the trens. So save your surprises for the body.
Today guys want to have tried everything there is by the time they are 25 and that blows bad. You are in this to build your body and be strong and mighty,
NOT to be a chemistry set

Top Bottom