napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2nd Cycle

Devin94m

My first Cycle was Test E only at 225 mg injected every 3rd day for 12 weeks, my goal was a recomp which went pretty well started at 6ft, 215lbs, around 12-14 % bf, ended the cycle at 205lbs and around 9-10% bf.. pretty lean veins in upper chest and lower abs and quads (hold most of my fat in lower back). Has been 8 weeks since end of pct and going to get bloods done next week, don't plan on starting my next cycle till march or later.

For my second cycle I plan on the following:

1-16 Test E 350mg/week
1-16 EQ 700mg/week
1-6 Tbol 60mg ed

pct will be clomid 50/50/25/25 and nolva 40/40/20/20 I think with the long ester of EQ this should be started 3 weeks after last injection? Is that correct?
Also will be using Cardarine and Ostarine during pct

will be running aromasin at 12.5mg eod and tudca during oral phase plus another on cycle support throughout

What are your guys thoughts? should I incorporate HCG At any point? I know not during PCT but in the period before? If so can you give me a suggestion on how to run it?

1-16 test e 350 g week
1-16 eq 600 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 dga organ st https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/
15-18 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct

pct 19-24

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

You don’t need to go higher then 600 with EQ if it’s your first time using it? Dylan lined you up with a solid cycle good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awsome! Thanks Dylan for your help, I will make sure to get all the ancillaries before starting.

You don’t need to go higher then 600 with EQ if it’s your first time using it? Dylan lined you up with a solid cycle good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it will be my first time using it, the only reason I had planned for 700 was because I like to inject every third day and not on set days so I was going to do 150 of test and 300 of eq together every third day which I averaged out to 350 of test and 700 of eq per week.

Awsome! Thanks Dylan for your help, I will make sure to get all the ancillaries before starting.
absolutely brother, im happy to help... as dangans said, 600 is plenty on eq... im in full agreement... just make sure you have everything on hand... one of the main mistakes i see people make is running cycles without having everything on hand first

Top Bottom