napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

15 year old

Actually who here is in favor of just banning this kid for his own good. I would hat for our content to influence his young adult life. It's to easy to contact the sources here. Lord knows they don't ask for ID.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I would let him see the answers he got. The answer Jake gave him should scare the shit out of him. I would rather him read here then watch the shit on youtube.

Doesn't matter if we tell him no don't do it. He has access to them here, and can easily order. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to order

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Doesn't matter if we tell him no don't do it. He has access to them here, and can easily order. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to order

Thats my point.
May not stop him all together but I really don't want our community to openly serve into that crowd. He is going on youtube regardless unfortunatly. And we all know all the advice in the world from this board, will not out weight the desire or the pressure to do it. Personally seen this situation so many times first hand. The biggest help to him is for us to block him out and make it a lot harder for him to obtain anything.

I blocked his IP on multiple other boards.

Thats my point.
May not stop him all together but I really don't want our community to openly serve into that crowd. He is going on youtube regardless unfortunatly. And we all know all the advice in the world from this board, will not out weight the desire or the pressure to do it. Personally seen this situation so many times first hand. The biggest help to him is for us to block him out and make it a lot harder for him to obtain anything.

I blocked his IP on multiple other boards.
Thanks man! This is what needs to happen more often than it does. Or better yet have some sort of rules and guidelines in place to have access.

It pains me to say no too because I'm so against fighting the will of natural selection...

But really you would be stupid to do this... your not even done with highschool. Your just gonna make yourself have a harder life. Your gonna be that dude who graduates looking like a sloppy bloated midget with boobs. Cause lord knows you don't know what your doing.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Good thing part of natural selection for the human species is also our community not just ourselves. So we can tell each other when one's being stupid haha.

I doubt this kid has the money for juice anyway. Could be wrong. Either way hopefully he's banned. 15 year olds don't usually listen.

I doubt this kid has the money for juice anyway. Could be wrong. Either way hopefully he's banned. 15 year olds don't usually listen.
I don't forsee him ever responding to this thread.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Unfortunately, kids these days are starting shit younger and younger. Sex, drugs, gear etc.

There are kids 11 and 12 years old running around in my subdivision strung out on heroin. And I live in a pretty nice area.

My nephew (who is 16) says that a lot of the athletes in his high school are huge on dbol and deca. Says it is easily available if he would ever want to do it. Pretty scary but that's the world we live in now

Top Bottom