napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

mk677

1. D

Gonna miss at least 5 days on my rad140 cycle

I been on rad140 for a full 4 weeks shorted myself on doses I thought I had more. Will I be okay to continue off after missing 5 days? Worried about suppression should I just continue or start PCT and start over after .
  2. S

Source Struggles

I am a returning UmbrellaLabs customer and absolutely loved their stuff, I previously ordered Rad140 and MK677 from them but I cant seem to find MK677 on their site anymore. I went to sarms4sale instead but the checkout process there is fucked up. I have been trying to place an order through...
  3. C

New Cutting Cycle: mk2866, mk677, gw501516

Hey team, I hope you're all well and have a lovely Christmas Break... I'm planning a new cutting cycle, I'm 34yo, 105kg and looking to drop to 95kg over next 12 weeks. I do a lot of crossfit and Olympic lifting and currently sat around 20% bodyfat. I have a couple of years experience with...
  4. M

Mk677 question

mk677 cycle prefer 6 months or more, so if stack to my cycle, test and anavar cycle is 12 week then 4 week PCT, so after PCT, still can only use MK677 until 6 months? no need stop all the drug? thanks for any information
  5. I

First stack- thinking about mk 677 and rad 140

Hey all, so with my work and opportunities coming up I need to pack on a little muscle while staying as lean as I can in the process. A good friend of mine had great results with this stack, even had some pretty significant facial hair thickening (would definitely be a plus for what’s coming...
  6. B

Best protocol for extending/keeping gains?

Hi all, I started a sarms cycle 1st June (20mg RAD, 20mg MK677) I then got informed I will have a strongman comp in October. From past exp I find the sweet spot for running these compounds is 8 weeks. If thats the case that will take me to July 27th. In the past I would have ran a basic PCT for...
  7. M

MK667/GW Cycle

Just looking for some opinions here. Stats 29yrs, 190lbs 5'8" 11% bf played college football, workout daily, have ran 3 sarms cycles in the past. Blood work is good. I have bought some MK677(Nutrobal) and Some Gw/Caradrine from a forum approved reputable source. I have ran Ostarine and...
  8. L

Mk677 contest prep

Hi all, is it ok to keep using MK677 during contest prep? Currently on 25mg, or should i cut out completely few weeks out to reduce water retention? Or just keep lower does like 10mg close to stage day? Thanks and have a great day.
  9. M

I swear MK677 has made my feet (and possibly other things) grow.

I've been on MK677 for just over a month now. One thing I've noticed over the past few days is that some of my shoes are extremely tight in length. My toes are really pressed up against the end of my shoes to the point where it's painful. Is it possible that MK has made my feet grow? I know a...
  10. I

adding mk677 in pct and continuing for months

hello bros, im thinking of trying out mk677. im in the middle of my pct (made of nolva, clomid, ostarine, cardarine, and aromasin) , and was wondering if its gonna be a good idea to add mk677. pcts gonna be done in 4 more weeks after some research, i found that mk677 should be run long..like...
  11. D

Is this stack overkill/not worth it?

Hi guys I currently have my hands on following substances: Anavar Clenbuterol MK-677 GW-50156 MK-2866 SR-9011 I am already running 25mg of MK-677 with 20mg GW-50156 daily Would adding Anavar, Clenbuterol etc to the stack be overkill/not worth it? Also looking for information from people...
  12. T

Auslabs reviews

Hey bros, Old man wants to do a stack of MK-2866 and MK-677, I’m helping him out and trying to source QUALITY products. After speaking with SARMSX they’ve informed me that they can no longer ship to Australia due to customs issues. Is auslabs reliable? Or if not are there any companies based...
  13. T

New to isarms/introduction/stack questions/concerns

Hey everyone, I'll start off by introducing myself. My name is Tex from Australia, I am about to turn 21 years old and have been lifting seriously for just over a year. I am currently 181cm tall, weighing 86kg (189lb) at 15%BF. Last year I bulked hard for around 8 months and saw myself put on...
  14. P

Mk677 help

I took mk677 today after a week as i was away from home for a week but today when i measured my blood sugar levels it was elevated 2 and a half hour after my food it was 160 Is it something to concerned of ??
  15. B

First LGD-4033 cycle recommendations/ critiques

Hello all, I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to make an account. I have read several stacks that Dylan recommends and my possible cycle is posted below. I have been transitioning from powerlifting to purely strongman over the past few months. I intend to do a 12 week cycle to...
  16. P

Mk677 help

I am on my gaining so i need to eat more but my appetite is not so great so i wanted to take the mk677 for the appetite So should i be taking it eod like 3 days a weel so that i dont get used to it and the hunger goes away ?? Or i should dose it daily ?? And is 10mg enough or 20mg is needed for...
  17. S

Mk-2866 mk-677 lgd-4033??

Hey everyone, I recently purchased my second stack of MK-2866 and LGD-4033 but received MK-2866 and MK-677. I was told I would be sent out LGD-4033 and to keep the MK-677 and run it altogether. I've done a bit of research on MK-677 and it doesn't very safe from what I've read... Anyone have any...
  18. K

SARMs cycle (LGD-4033 stacked with MK-677)

Hi - I am about to begin SARMS cycle of: 16 weeks total. 5mg Everyday - LGD 4033 8 weeks. 25mg Everyday - MK677 8 weeks. 8 weeks off. I was wandering what a suitable PCT would be? I have watched the The Complete Guide to Post Cycle Therapy (PCT): By Dylan Gemelli on youtube and am wandering...
  19. G

MK 677 and Fasting

Planning to use 12.5mg of MK 677 in the morning and 12.5 in the late afternoon (before bed). I have read some say that it doesn't matter if you eat around the time your take it. I have heard others say you want to be fasting for an hour before taking and an hour after taking it. Which is it...
  20. I

Shelf life of mk677

Hey guys, I know everyone says don't touch Peds until at least 20, so that's what I intend to do. I plan on using mk677 from 20 until I'm 25ish, then I'll try surpressive ones like lgd.however as I'm sure you all know, IRC.bio is shutting down and I want to get in on the great prices so would...
Top Bottom