napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Who remembers this IP?

PAYRION

Before I learned of internet buying this is what we got local along with pharm grade and mexico vet..In the 90s This IP was good shit and I did some real growing back then..
Just wanted to see if anyone else used this stuff back then and what they thought..

Attachments

• IPHARM.jpg
    IPHARM.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 25
PAYRION said:
Before I learned of internet buying this is what we got local along with pharm grade and mexico vet..In the 90s This IP was good shit and I did some real growing back then..
Just wanted to see if anyone else used this stuff back then and what they thought..

Im an older guy, but I didnt start juicing until late. Hit it natural for about 20 years. So, i don't remember anything older than about 4 years ago unfortunately. Ive heard however, that there was a lot of veey good stuff back then

I have never been to sure about this IP being related to the china IP we all know of...When I first got on line to order I ordered from the China IP and it wasnt the same bottles or pills that I got before, like the photo above..

RickRock said:
PAYRION said:

Im an older guy, but I didnt start juicing until late. Hit it natural for about 20 years. So, i don't remember anything older than about 4 years ago unfortunately. Ive heard however, that there was a lot of veey good stuff back then
O brother it was...even not long ago pre ORD things were different..Almost every UGL was good..There were some bad ass sources then...You never really had to worry about the quality of the gear just if the source would turn scammer.

JM750 said:
I used to run ampules of Sten from mexico. Was good stuff.

Thats because you are an old lady. Lol jk.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom