napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Using SARMs as a Bridge

ZeroToHero

I've seen a lot of posts here where people have recommended using SARMs as a bridge between cycles. I've got to admit, I really like this idea since being off of aas is the hardest part about doing them. Especially if you run a 16-20 week cycle and you have to take 5 months off. However, I am a little confused as to how this works. I know that SARMs are also going to suppress your natural test (albeit not as bad as aas of course) and I've always seen minor PCT's listed along with a SARMs stack. So wouldn't this be counter productive if you're trying to recover your natural levels in your period off of aas? And I've also seen people using Ostarine in PCT which I would think is also counterproductive if you're trying to recover your natural test. I was hoping Dylan or someone else who knows SARMs well could explain how this works.

ZeroToHero said:
I've seen a lot of posts here where people have recommended using SARMs as a bridge between cycles. I've got to admit, I really like this idea since being off of aas is the hardest part about doing them. Especially if you run a 16-20 week cycle and you have to take 5 months off. However, I am a little confused as to how this works. I know that SARMs are also going to suppress your natural test (albeit not as bad as aas of course) and I've always seen minor PCT's listed along with a SARMs stack. So wouldn't this be counter productive if you're trying to recover your natural levels in your period off of aas? And I've also seen people using Ostarine in PCT which I would think is also counterproductive if you're trying to recover your natural test. I was hoping Dylan or someone else who knows SARMs well could explain how this works.

For PCT purposes, both MK-2866 and GW are recommended because they help hold onto gains made during the cycle. GW is nonhormaonal and does not impact the HPTA whatsoever, and MK-2866 has a very minimal impact on HPTA, to almost no impact at all. Therefore you can recover just fine with it in PCT and it will only help you by adding the anabolism. Other sarms are not recommended in PCT because they are a little bit more suppressive.

As for bridges between cycles, sarms are still not anything like AAS when it comes to side effects and impact on the HPTA. Yes a sarms stack can lower your test levels, but you will not get entirely shut down from them like AAS. They also won't negatively affect health markers like lipids, liver, and cholesterol values. This is why they are perfect to bridge between cycles with to continue making progress and gains

RickRock said:
ZeroToHero said:

For PCT purposes, both MK-2866 and GW are recommended because they help hold onto gains made during the cycle. GW is nonhormaonal and does not impact the HPTA whatsoever, and MK-2866 has a very minimal impact on HPTA, to almost no impact at all. Therefore you can recover just fine with it in PCT and it will only help you by adding the anabolism. Other sarms are not recommended in PCT because they are a little bit more suppressive.

As for bridges between cycles, sarms are still not anything like AAS when it comes to side effects and impact on the HPTA. Yes a sarms stack can lower your test levels, but you will not get entirely shut down from them like AAS. They also won't negatively affect health markers like lipids, liver, and cholesterol values. This is why they are perfect to bridge between cycles with to continue making progress and gains

So basically you're saying its kind of just a risk/reward type of thing, am I right? The SARMs will still suppress your natural levels slightly while you're trying to recover, but the reward is that they help you keep more of your gains from your last cycle and keep you occupied until the next. I guess I'm just worried that if I don't really let my body recover fully then I will be majorly fucking up my natural levels and need to go on TRT a lot sooner than I want to...I'd be interested to hear from anyone here who has used SARMs between cycles and got bloodwork done to see how their natural levels bounced back.

And also, how long of a cycle should you run with them and when should you start it? Immediately after PCT, or wait a few more weeks?

ZeroToHero said:
RickRock said:
ZeroToHero said:

So basically you're saying its kind of just a risk/reward type of thing, am I right? The SARMs will still suppress your natural levels slightly while you're trying to recover, but the reward is that they help you keep more of your gains from your last cycle and keep you occupied until the next. I guess I'm just worried that if I don't really let my body recover fully then I will be majorly fucking up my natural levels and need to go on TRT a lot sooner than I want to...I'd be interested to hear from anyone here who has used SARMs between cycles and got bloodwork done to see how their natural levels bounced back.

And also, how long of a cycle should you run with them and when should you start it? Immediately after PCT, or wait a few more weeks?

I really would t even call it risk versus reward, because the suppression that Ostarine gives is largely overplayed. I've even seen blood work indicating it didn't affect test numbers at all. With proper PCT it won't affect recovery whatsoever.

As for when to start a sarms stack, you can start it immediately upon finishing PCT if you choose to. Length of cycle could be 8-12 weeks with 12 weeks being the most ideal for results. Usually people are off cycle at least that long anyways so might as well capitalize on the sarms.

RickRock said:
ZeroToHero said:
RickRock said:
ZeroToHero said:

I really would t even call it risk versus reward, because the suppression that Ostarine gives is largely overplayed. I've even seen blood work indicating it didn't affect test numbers at all. With proper PCT it won't affect recovery whatsoever.

As for when to start a sarms stack, you can start it immediately upon finishing PCT if you choose to. Length of cycle could be 8-12 weeks with 12 weeks being the most ideal for results. Usually people are off cycle at least that long anyways so might as well capitalize on the sarms.

Well that sounds good to me. I think I'll definitely give it a shot after this cycle finishes and see what happens. Thanks for the input!

ZeroToHero said:
RickRock said:
ZeroToHero said:
RickRock said:
ZeroToHero said:

Well that sounds good to me. I think I'll definitely give it a shot after this cycle finishes and see what happens. Thanks for the input!

brother trust me, i would never and i mean never recommend nor condone anything in pct that was going to set you back in any way, shape or form and 4 weeks of ostarine is NOT suppressive at all in any way... it has a MULTITUDE of aspects that truly enhance your pct to the highest extent and you will quickly see this! You are going to look at pct far different than ever before once you add this in, i assure you...

DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero said:
RickRock said:
ZeroToHero said:
RickRock said:
[quote="ZeroToHero":2v0jkteq]I've seen a lot of posts here where people have recommended using SARMs as a bridge between cycles. I've got to admit, I really like this idea since being off of aas is the hardest part about doing them. Especially if you run a 16-20 week cycle and you have to take 5 months off. However, I am a little confused as to how this works. I know that SARMs are also going to suppress your natural test (albeit not as bad as aas of course) and I've always seen minor PCT's listed along with a SARMs stack. So wouldn't this be counter productive if you're trying to recover your natural levels in your period off of aas? And I've also seen people using Ostarine in PCT which I would think is also counterproductive if you're trying to recover your natural test. I was hoping Dylan or someone else who knows SARMs well could explain how this works.

brother trust me, i would never and i mean never recommend nor condone anything in pct that was going to set you back in any way, shape or form and 4 weeks of ostarine is NOT suppressive at all in any way... it has a MULTITUDE of aspects that truly enhance your pct to the highest extent and you will quickly see this! You are going to look at pct far different than ever before once you add this in, i assure you...[/quote:2v0jkteq]

Well I definitely trust you on that. I'm looking forward to running Ostarine this time around in PCT and doing a SARMs stack bridge after that.

ZeroToHero said:
DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero said:
RickRock said:
ZeroToHero said:
[quote="RickRock":19bxqdxj][quote="ZeroToHero":19bxqdxj]I've seen a lot of posts here where people have recommended using SARMs as a bridge between cycles. I've got to admit, I really like this idea since being off of aas is the hardest part about doing them. Especially if you run a 16-20 week cycle and you have to take 5 months off. However, I am a little confused as to how this works. I know that SARMs are also going to suppress your natural test (albeit not as bad as aas of course) and I've always seen minor PCT's listed along with a SARMs stack. So wouldn't this be counter productive if you're trying to recover your natural levels in your period off of aas? And I've also seen people using Ostarine in PCT which I would think is also counterproductive if you're trying to recover your natural test. I was hoping Dylan or someone else who knows SARMs well could explain how this works.

brother trust me, i would never and i mean never recommend nor condone anything in pct that was going to set you back in any way, shape or form and 4 weeks of ostarine is NOT suppressive at all in any way... it has a MULTITUDE of aspects that truly enhance your pct to the highest extent and you will quickly see this! You are going to look at pct far different than ever before once you add this in, i assure you...[/quote:19bxqdxj]

Well I definitely trust you on that. I'm looking forward to running Ostarine this time around in PCT and doing a SARMs stack bridge after that.[/quote:19bxqdxj]

That's a perfect strategy. Ostarine is a game changer for PCT, and running sarms as a bridge makes that time in between cycles a lot more productive towards your goals

RickRock said:
ZeroToHero said:
DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero said:
RickRock said:
[quote="ZeroToHero":1ixmf8um][quote="RickRock":1ixmf8um][quote="ZeroToHero":1ixmf8um]I've seen a lot of posts here where people have recommended using SARMs as a bridge between cycles. I've got to admit, I really like this idea since being off of aas is the hardest part about doing them. Especially if you run a 16-20 week cycle and you have to take 5 months off. However, I am a little confused as to how this works. I know that SARMs are also going to suppress your natural test (albeit not as bad as aas of course) and I've always seen minor PCT's listed along with a SARMs stack. So wouldn't this be counter productive if you're trying to recover your natural levels in your period off of aas? And I've also seen people using Ostarine in PCT which I would think is also counterproductive if you're trying to recover your natural test. I was hoping Dylan or someone else who knows SARMs well could explain how this works.

brother trust me, i would never and i mean never recommend nor condone anything in pct that was going to set you back in any way, shape or form and 4 weeks of ostarine is NOT suppressive at all in any way... it has a MULTITUDE of aspects that truly enhance your pct to the highest extent and you will quickly see this! You are going to look at pct far different than ever before once you add this in, i assure you...[/quote:1ixmf8um]

Well I definitely trust you on that. I'm looking forward to running Ostarine this time around in PCT and doing a SARMs stack bridge after that.[/quote:1ixmf8um]

That's a perfect strategy. Ostarine is a game changer for PCT, and running sarms as a bridge makes that time in between cycles a lot more productive towards your goals[/quote:1ixmf8um]

I still remember when you and I were both first exploring this so many years ago and what an entire different world it opened up for us both and I remember all the discussions we had etc... It was like striking oil!

Rydrdie said:
Is it safe to add proviron or anavar to a bridge w the sarms stack? Or both?

running a steroid takes away and sense of the word "bridge." so anavar is not even anything to consider... proviron on the other hand is completely fine... minimal to no suppression, minimal to no toxicity etc but proviron is literally the only thing considered a steroid you can use on a bridge...

DylanGemelli said:
Rydrdie said:
Is it safe to add proviron or anavar to a bridge w the sarms stack? Or both?

running a steroid takes away and sense of the word "bridge." so anavar is not even anything to consider... proviron on the other hand is completely fine... minimal to no suppression, minimal to no toxicity etc but proviron is literally the only thing considered a steroid you can use on a bridge...
Thanks.

DylanGemelli said:
RickRock said:
ZeroToHero said:
DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero said:
[quote="RickRock":1k56zxca][quote="ZeroToHero":1k56zxca][quote="RickRock":1k56zxca][quote="ZeroToHero":1k56zxca]I've seen a lot of posts here where people have recommended using SARMs as a bridge between cycles. I've got to admit, I really like this idea since being off of aas is the hardest part about doing them. Especially if you run a 16-20 week cycle and you have to take 5 months off. However, I am a little confused as to how this works. I know that SARMs are also going to suppress your natural test (albeit not as bad as aas of course) and I've always seen minor PCT's listed along with a SARMs stack. So wouldn't this be counter productive if you're trying to recover your natural levels in your period off of aas? And I've also seen people using Ostarine in PCT which I would think is also counterproductive if you're trying to recover your natural test. I was hoping Dylan or someone else who knows SARMs well could explain how this works.

brother trust me, i would never and i mean never recommend nor condone anything in pct that was going to set you back in any way, shape or form and 4 weeks of ostarine is NOT suppressive at all in any way... it has a MULTITUDE of aspects that truly enhance your pct to the highest extent and you will quickly see this! You are going to look at pct far different than ever before once you add this in, i assure you...[/quote:1k56zxca]

Well I definitely trust you on that. I'm looking forward to running Ostarine this time around in PCT and doing a SARMs stack bridge after that.[/quote:1k56zxca]

That's a perfect strategy. Ostarine is a game changer for PCT, and running sarms as a bridge makes that time in between cycles a lot more productive towards your goals[/quote:1k56zxca]

I still remember when you and I were both first exploring this so many years ago and what an entire different world it opened up for us both and I remember all the discussions we had etc... It was like striking oil![/quote:1k56zxca]

You are exactly right Dylan! I remember that well. I never ran a PCT again without Ostarine, and once I started using sarms between cycles as well there was literally never a dull moment. It is like never coming off with constant progression

Guys I wouldn't give this user advice, he is only fifteen and is trying to get his hands on a very hefty cycle. You can check pharmacoms thread on meso, proof of his age

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serpent said:
Guys I wouldn't give this user advice, he is only fifteen and is trying to get his hands on a very hefty cycle. You can check pharmacoms thread on meso, proof of his age

I'm pretty sure we've been through this with this user. It's a different person with the same user name. I want to say that he posted a picture on another thread here. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong lol

Re: RE: Re: Using SARMs as a Bridge

Serpent said:

Thanks for looking out, but we've already been through this with him. It's not the same guy. Just same username. He posted up a pic of himself holding a sign saying he's not 15, and he most certainly is not

RickRock said:
Serpent said:

Thanks for looking out, but we've already been through this with him. It's not the same guy. Just same username. He posted up a pic of himself holding a sign saying he's not 15, and he most certainly is not

Ah, sorry for the confusion. The little brat gets on my nerves

Serpent said:
RickRock said:
Serpent said:

Ah, sorry for the confusion. The little brat gets on my nerves

No bro, THANK YOU for looking out right away over here because we need that... He did in fact put any questions far aside with not only his pictures holding a sign but some of his posts (and some looking into elsewhere of course) and its definitely not the same person in any way, shape or form but once again, thank you for coming here and right away just trying to help... That says a lot already... welcome to adrenaline rush!

Top Bottom