napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren sides this quick?

KODA24

Hey guys, in the gym as I post this, started Tren A 75mg eod Friday. Developed a head cold since, sleep only 6hrs Saturday, 4.5 last night but fell back for an hr later. Now im experiencing a bottoming out in my lungs. It wasn't there Saturday during chest. I'm taking gw daily (20mg) 90mn pre workout. Just want to be in top of things. Your thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

You might be sensitive to Tren sides. Good thing is using Tren Ace it should clear out fast from sîstem of yours. I can not say a head cold os part of problem, but what concern me is your "lungs bottoming out" -- by that are you meaning is like gasping for air??? That comcern me anytime a patient has difficulty breathing! I would go to Walgreens or CVS and buy a Pulse O2 sensor! You place it on your finger and it reads the Oxigen content in your bloodstream and shows quantity in percentage. Is easy to use and a good one cost around $100 or so. Is worth this money. I know I said Am not giving out any more medical advice unless it is with patient I can meet and get a physical assesment on because just using someones foto and telling them what their condition, Body Fat etc, is completely wrong, and am NOT going there, but breathing problems concern me and this is bluntly obvious to ignore. Can you get a Pulse O2 today and post a foto of results? Just clamp onto your finger, turn it on, wait for it to cycle and when it beeps and number is displayed, that is your blood oxigen level. If you prefer to PM me further on this, do so please!

If you can, take one reading at rest and another doing something that get you out of breath, BUT only until you feel the onset of insufficient Oxigen. That would tell me a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It is possible to have sides this quick, yes.

Tren sides in 3 days... Absolutely. I can't speak from experience (with Tren) but I experience sides with MENT within 24 hours.

You're using ace, so you can definitely get sides this quick, especially with tren

I did Tren ACE 100 EOD last year with test and eq (started the tren from PH about 4 weeks into cycle and immediately had the insomnia, horrible flare ups on my face with rosacea and acne. Had an overall sense of depression too. FInally had to drop it after 2.5 weeks. Yes I was on 1/2 caber tab every 3 days too.

Well I felt better as the workout went along but damn! I'm going to try to stick it out for a while. I'm eager to see what Tren can do. Thanks guys.

Short esters = quick reaction time bro. I think more or less the head cold is what's fucking with you... but I'm no medical expert on anything.

You should pin Tren Ace 37.5 ed not 75mg eod. You want to keep blood levels as stable as possible. If you don't want to pin every day then you shouldn't run short esters.

Short esters = quick reaction time bro. I think more or less the head cold is what's fucking with you... but I'm no medical expert on anything.
Thanks bro, always appreciat the 44's input. #120's

You should pin Tren Ace 37.5 ed not 75mg eod. You want to keep blood levels as stable as possible. If you don't want to pin every day then you shouldn't run short esters.
Everything I've read favored eod dosing. It seems a little difficult to dial in that amount on the tube. Willing to try though.

Everything I've read favored eod dosing. It seems a little difficult to dial in that amount on the tube. Willing to try though.

People that say that don't want to pin everyday.

Don't want to but for a better experience I will.

You could probably "get away with it" but I'm an advocate for the most stable levels possible. It can mean a difference of breaking out with a shit load of acne or not. I'm just using acne as a reference to sides.

You could probably "get away with it" but I'm an advocate for the most stable levels possible. It can mean a difference of breaking out with a shit load of acne or not. I'm just using acne as a reference to sides.
So that dosage (ed) would help with a lot of the sides?

I can't speak personally for Tren but with MENT it did. I attribute it to stable blood levels. In my opinion it can only help not make things worse.

Shit even Tren e can bring sides on first week, welcome to the world of tren. Im using Tren e right now, the struggle is real lol

one thing ive noticed helped with tren sides is to start at a lower dose and tier up
I agree... I do this with MENT and it worked really well. Also the first 2 weeks are when you body is saying WTF. If you can make it past that then it's usually smooth sailing till you come off.

Dude, it can, but what concernse here most is your gasping for air!! If you came in to my ER. You would take priority in triage over a broken limb!

Can you afford a Pulse OX O2 from Wagreens or CVS, etc?? If your Pulse OX O2 is 98% or better at rest, but it drops to 95% or less when you feel like is hard to breathe? I would recommend cutting back or maybe even stopping! It means aveoli in your lungs have been impaired and the CO2 X O2 exchange is become harder!

If your heart rate is up, your panting hard and is not helping? This is a serious problem, and it could lead to an MI! (Myocardial Infarction or heart attack!)
5b298206c153d4858ce28a535725a0d1.jpg

KODA24, breathing problems are priorities and a CODE RED to us medics, including students! CVS has a really decent Pulse OX O2 sensor for about $70 + tax! Because of breathong problems people report with Tren, I bought pne of these myself and recommend anyone fo so if they feel this side effect!!! Is worth the investment dude!

Last edited:
Top Bottom