napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone Use and the Effect it has on penis size: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I provide my highly anticipated video on testosterone use and the effect it has on penis size... Learn about the many myths involving testosterone use effects on penis size as well as the facts behind it... This video has been highly anticipated since I released my classic outtake when making this video and this one will not disappoint! DO NOT MISS THIS VIDEO!

Testosterone Use and the Effect it has on penis size: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBTP5fTWBqg&feature=youtu.be

Yo a 3rd of an inch isn't anything to sneeze at. LMFAO.........

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Props to you bro for being able to get through "most" of that video with a straight face 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I should stop injecting in the shaft for growth? Just kidding but it's a bigger topic in the body building world than one may think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've tried to these females over the years this shit is natty and has nothing to to do with the sauce. #gifted

[emoji6] another classic DG. Cracking me up with this one bro.

hopefully this video helps everyone and you all appreciate it because i had a fuck of a time getting through it! LOLLL

Just watched this "hey guys,. I'm not the penis doctor" holy shit hahahha !!!! LOL... Ahh man, this one had me dying and the info is still valid

Interestingly enough, there is a legit way to gain inches and girth, although it may take a bit of time, just like muscle growth, it's possible through a combination of stretching movements and certain devices which can make the process easier. Google matters of size and go to the forum for those interested.

Top Bottom