domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TEST while Taking Sarms

TEST while Taking Sarms

do i need to take a test while taking a sarms Stack, or is the PCT all i need after cycle? taking the LGD and Rad
    another question is it preference or is liquid better compared to pill?

thanks in advance, plan on starting my cycle here this coming week

a test? i think you mean testosterone and no, you do not need to take it with sarms.. the best quality you can find is at https://sarms.forsale They sell liquid...

You dont need to but sarms and test are highly synergistic so if on TRT then its an awesome combo.

I run sarms without test and have fantastic results so it 100% isnt necessary.

It really depends on how you respond to SARMS. If you're only mildly/moderately suppressed using SARMS you won't need Test and it will be much easier to recover. However if you get suppressed significantly using SARMS I recommend a Test base. Remember suppression varies between individuals and this is something you learn with experience and blood work.
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

You do not have to add testosterone to a SARMs cycle but certainly can. It depends on what your goals are.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Is test required with sarms? No

No its not needed at all but can be run with sarms, sarms.forsale is who I suggest you use

Thank you all for the replies. I bought my 1st batch at a local supplement store. Pill form. I take it liquid is better? Anybody else take the pills, If so how far apart did you space them?

Quote Originally Posted by BLK MAMBA 81 View Post
    Thank you all for the replies. I bought my 1st batch at a local supplement store. Pill form. I take it liquid is better? Anybody else take the pills, If so how far apart did you space them?
    Yeah man u dont have real sarms. You NEVER buy sarms from a supplement store

Well that?s discouraging.