napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sust. 250 vs Test Cype, Enth, etc.

dmercadofit

Hello everyone!

My apologies if this question has been brought up countless times, I am new here and am still learning the forums.

I was curious what the real difference between Sust. 250 and Test (Cyp.) is. Is the statement "test is test" valid? I understand sust. has a blend of test w/ different esthers whereas test cyp, for example, is one esther. Is there an advantage to either one? For example, i am running Deca at 300mg/week with Test Cyp at 500mg/week. Would it be advantageous to run Deca with sust. 250 instead of test cyp?

What have been your experiences with test/sust? I know sust. is supposed to be this hyped up thing thats no better than regular test, but I was curious to see your guys' input. Thanks!

I was running both of them, test e 750 mg with deca 400 mg, and omnadren (sust) 750 mg with deca 400 mg. There is no significant diff. I only started to feel omnadren little bit sooner than test e. Test is test.

I was running both of them, test e 750 mg with deca 400 mg, and omnadren (sust) 750 mg with deca 400 mg. There is no significant diff. I only started to feel omnadren little bit sooner than test e. Test is test.

That's what I thought but didn't want to believe.. so one just hits faster? Why not just take prop over sust?

the only thing different about it is that its a mix of long and short esters... its NOT BETTER than any other form of test and personally, i dont care for it at all.. i just like to stick to one ester... that doesn't mean its not ok to use and many do like it but i just stick with one ester...

The only thing different is the esters as said. Once you hit peak concentration it doesmt matter what esters you use. Longer esters take longer to peak and clear, and require less pinning. I'm not a fan of sustanon. It's a little less stable because of the mix of esters, and I'm not a fan of short esters either. Pinning EOD isn't for me. I stick with test c

Top Bottom