napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid Use The Series Part 4: Using steroids without knowing what you are doing

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I continue my series on steroid use discussing using steroids without knowing what you are doing... This is a prevalent problem amongst steroid users and it is the main cause of people being hurt when using steroids... I teach why it is so dangerous to "learn as you go" and does his very best to prevent unnecessary side effects from occurring... You do noot want to miss this video...

Steroid Use The Series Part 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r49v0FIi3eM

If I only had a dollar for every time this happens. So many new me,bears need to take the time to watch this one. Seriously...

'Dylan, I just watched this video five times. I took everything you said to heart. Thank you brother! Can I take Anavar and Tren and make gains? I have $14.56 after buying ten 2ml vials from the guy at my gym, he gave me a good deal for $700. He said he'd sell me clomid for another $300, but I was hoping you could point me in the direction of a good source? I want to get fucking RRRRRIIIIPPPPPED! - Anwar Sadeesh'

Just refer them to me Dylan. I'm releasing my "Urinary Tract Gainz Line" aka "The 44th Element" on April Fools Day.

'Dylan, I just watched this video five times. I took everything you said to heart. Thank you brother! Can I take Anavar and Tren and make gains? I have $14.56 after buying ten 2ml vials from the guy at my gym, he gave me a good deal for $700. He said he'd sell me clomid for another $300, but I was hoping you could point me in the direction of a good source? I want to get fucking RRRRRIIIIPPPPPED! - Anwar Sadeesh'

Just refer them to me Dylan. I'm releasing my "Urinary Tract Gainz Line" aka "The 44th Element" on April Fools Day.
Yo 44 does your new utgl protect against yeast infections? I mean if I'm gonna get ripped I'll be wearing skinny jeans and I know that causes this shit

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom