napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

source Question

aespoose

Hi
Big fan of your youtube talks... learned a lot about gear. Thank you for that... I have a question about a couple of sites I been researching wanted to run it by you... Do these websites look fake to you... Or legit...
any help would be greatly appreciated...
Napsgear.org
Hghdreambody.net
Omegalabltd.com
Euroanabolex.com

Thanks again

i dont want anything to do with these types of questions.. i make one recommendation and something goes wrong then i get all the blame so i will have to pass on that... i want nothing to do with it.. we have a source section here where you can get some help with it...

take an active interest in this forum and its members and the answer to all your questions will start to become very clear.

Hi
Big fan of your youtube talks... learned a lot about gear. Thank you for that... I have a question about a couple of sites I been researching wanted to run it by you... Do these websites look fake to you... Or legit...
any help would be greatly appreciated...
Napsgear.org
Hghdreambody.net
Omegalabltd.com
Euroanabolex.com

Thanks again

We don't comment on sources outside the ones on this board. You need to make a proper introduction and tell us about yourself. This isn't the way to start out a reputation here with your first post

Sorry..... I didn't mean Any disrespect.... I want to first say hi and get people feed back on what I like to run....
primobolan 400mg 1-12 weeks "I know people say 600 and even more" "I know people say u run it for 14 weeks too"
equipoise 400mg 1-12 weeks " I know people say 600 too and even more" "I know people say u run it for 14 weeks too"
test C 200 mg 1-12 weeks
winstrol 50 mg a day weeks 8-12 weeks Oral
AI Aromasin 12.5 EOD
Letrozole on hand
PCT " two weeks after last pin" Aromasin 12.5 EOD
clomid weeks 1-2 50 weeks 3-4 25
nolvadex weeks 1-2 40 weeks 3-4 20
* what are people thoughts on HCG 1000 IU last 4 weeks on my cycle.... Needed??????
* what are people thought on running masteron "what I read and research is 12 weeks at between "600- 800" could I get away with running it at 4 weeks with the winstrol at 600 mg" or do U think the winstrol would be enough cause I already have the primobolin in there and this might be over kill....
* Also thought on Proviron????????????????????? Any help would be great thank you.....

35 years old 6 foot even. 198ibs. BF 18% cycle history First: 400 test C and Arimidex 1mg EOB 12 weeks... two years ago.... No PCT stupid I know...
second: 300 test C and Arimidex 1 mg EOB 12 weeks with 50 mg oral winstrol last six weeks pct clomid and nolvadex with my AI...

I want to do a Recomposition cycle.... 185-190LBS lean and shredded is my goal....

Have you had a blood test recently?

You're not getting shredded with steroids, diet and cardio is what you need now. 18% body fat @ your height & weight. CAN you run AAS @ that BF? Yes, but why risk the sides?

Top Bottom