napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sleep disorder during PCT?

Gunk

Anyone ever heard of sleep disorders during PCT? Can high cortisol wake you up while sleeping?

I have been waking up at almost exactly at 90 minute intervals all through night. I always have carb craving when I wakeup... weird.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Anyone ever heard of sleep disorders during PCT? Can high cortisol wake you up while sleeping?

I have been waking up at almost exactly at 90 minute intervals all through night. I always have carb craving when I wakeup... weird.

It can defnitely happen anytime you have hormonal imbalance which certainly is the case post cycle.

as others said, its not unheard of at all... all of the hormonal changes, the drop in testosterone, your body is going haywire so its definitely possible

Now if we follow your perfect PCT plan: Nolvadex, Clomid, Aromasin, Cardarine, Ostarine, then that would hopefully be very minimal even considering everyone is different?

I would imagine compounds with a higher anabolic/androgenic rating would cause a greater imbalance?

I've had severe insomnia the last month from a "lgd" cycle that shut my test down. Been on heavy sleeping pills and weening off at the moment as my levels are getting back up to nominal range two weeks into pct of nolva so hopefully will be able to sleep after. Know exactly how you feel, its the hormone imbalance and low test that sends it nuts. I'd recommend seeing your doc maybe getting some pills.

Yea, sleeping pills have been a staple. Thing is, for me, it is hard to fall asleep but I wake up every 90 min or so. It's not hard to fall back asleep, just weird how I keep waking up at 90 min.

if the proper pct plan is utilized, then any sort of side effect normally associated with pct would be minimal at best...

the issue is covering all your bases, which are commonly left out during pct... as i have said, clearly kickstarting natural testosterone production is the main aspect of pct but its far from the only area needing addressed

Top Bottom