napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Should I wait for estrogen symptoms before starting an AI?: By Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I discuss whether or not you should wait for estrogen symptoms before starting an aromatase inhibitor. I get extremely passionate explaining why you should never allow yourself to let a problem begin when it is easily preventable. He discusses the misuse of aromatase inhibitors which has brought a strong misconception on what they actually do. This video is extremely informative and is a must watch for everyone!

Should I wait for estrogen symptoms before starting an AI?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlsQCtZrKCc&feature=youtu.be

This video is on point Dillon, thanks! I'm sending it to a friend who's been running cycles without using AI, he says he's never had any symptoms but he also doesn't get blood work done to check levels so he's pretty much in the dark. I know he's had high BP but he blamed that on his tren quality...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's sad that u have to actually make a video about this. common sense is almost a myth these days

This should go without saying but unfortunately there is a ton of misinformation our there saying to only use one if there is estrogen symptoms. That just leads to potential big problems

Thanks again Dylan. Great info. Hope everyone wakes up and listens to this. AI + bloods + quality gear + diet + hard work = gains. Any one of those missing and you're wasting $$, time and potentially harming yourself.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This should go without saying but unfortunately there is a ton of misinformation our there saying to only use one if there is estrogen symptoms. That just leads to potential big problems

tumblr_njmlydp0vk1unchqzo1_500-gif.998

Blows my mind that people would wait to have problems instead of controlling them from the start. Why fight an uphill battle... Video should definitely help many who are misinformed.

Nice video i wish i have seen it sooner tho...
Ive spent many years reading before i started my first cycle (2weeks ago) but there is so many different opinions out there.
Most of them regarding the HCG but even AI..

Anyhow iam in a bit of problem.
I run a classic newbie cycle with testE only 250mg e4d where the first 2 injections were double dosage.
And i have aldready experienced some bad things, flue, heavy pin, almost fainted and of course the reason i write gynofeels..
I mean i know what i was getting into but i didnt think it would be this much at the same time.

I have itchy nipples and they are puffy and in the left one its a knot almost like a half rice corn.
Feels pretty bad being my first cycle and even at this lowdose of test.
4 days ago i started with nolvadex 60mg ED and 2days ago i run arimidex 1mg EoD.

I could really use some good pointers and tips atm, thx!
And sorry for the bad english it isnt my main language.

It's sad that u have to actually make a video about this. common sense is almost a myth these days
very true but unfortunately very necessary which i just cannot comprefuckinghend but that's a lot of the bull shit info that gets tossed around.. i just don't get what planet some of these fucks giving that advice are on

Nice video i wish i have seen it sooner tho...
Ive spent many years reading before i started my first cycle (2weeks ago) but there is so many different opinions out there.
Most of them regarding the HCG but even AI..

Anyhow iam in a bit of problem.
I run a classic newbie cycle with testE only 250mg e4d where the first 2 injections were double dosage.
And i have aldready experienced some bad things, flue, heavy pin, almost fainted and of course the reason i write gynofeels..
I mean i know what i was getting into but i didnt think it would be this much at the same time.

I have itchy nipples and they are puffy and in the left one its a knot almost like a half rice corn.
Feels pretty bad being my first cycle and even at this lowdose of test.
4 days ago i started with nolvadex 60mg ED and 2days ago i run arimidex 1mg EoD.

I could really use some good pointers and tips atm, thx!
And sorry for the bad english it isnt my main language.
why would you start with double dosage... that was very ignorant to begin with and nolvadex is not going to do anything now... you need aromasin, not arimidex... when you have issues already , you need a suicide inhibitor... im sure you dont have the right pct either... here is a link to get aromasin... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks again Dylan. Great info. Hope everyone wakes up and listens to this. AI + bloods + quality gear + diet + hard work = gains. Any one of those missing and you're wasting $$, time and potentially harming yourself.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
thanks brother and i truly hope so too!

Blows my mind that people would wait to have problems instead of controlling them from the start. Why fight an uphill battle... Video should definitely help many who are misinformed.
i have never been able to wrap my head around that one either brother but i truly hope this enlightens and helps many!

This video is on point Dillon, thanks! I'm sending it to a friend who's been running cycles without using AI, he says he's never had any symptoms but he also doesn't get blood work done to check levels so he's pretty much in the dark. I know he's had high BP but he blamed that on his tren quality...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
awesome bro, definitely send it to him asap because he clearly needs the help!

absolutely bro... the bad info on this topic is unreal so i hope people really listen and learn from this video!

Top Bottom