napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Save or let die?

44YOGearHead

Come up with a situation like this and let's see where our priorities are, the "or" has to be your gear stash...

Q: Flash floods have struck, fortunately you're safe in your powerboat and you see your stash floating by in large ziplock bags. Suddenly you hear your neighbor calling out desperately 'Save me.... gurgle... save me!'. You can easily get all of your stash, or rush and save your neighbor, but can't do both. What do you do? Gear, or neighbor?

A: I'm The 44... my neighbor.

Is gonna drown... I choose my stash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"you know" , my neighbor, "you know"

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

I honestly dont like my neighbor. Well i mean as a person he is okay, but he has this one dog (out of multiple dogs) that is annoying as hell. Gets into my trash, barks when i pull up into my drive way. And he refuses to tie him up or keep him inside at night.

And for that my neighbor would die. Im going for the ziplock bags.

Have to say the neighbor (if it were one of them i'd have to take a long think on it though, don't care for him), stash can be replaced.

My conscience would get the best of me......so id have to save the neighbor....then I'd make him buy me new gear for saving his life

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

That bitch and every one of those God forsaken cats are floating out to sea. I'll build a gym on her land when she's gone.

Last edited:
My neighbors are tin whistling shit twizlers, the stash gets saved, they get the "you are number one" sign.

i know this thread is all in humor, but if it was me i would save a human over drugs anytime without hesitation. Even if i hated that person

the world would be a better place without those inbred, who gives a shit about anyone else neighbors of mine. If their dna no longer roamed the planet, it'd be a better place for it

i know this thread is all in humor, but if it was me i would save a human over drugs anytime without hesitation. Even if i hated that person
You know... you're right. I'd like to revise my previous decision.

As long as I'm sure the cats can't make it to the boat, I'm yelling to her "Swim to my gear! Swim to my gear!"

I'm a glass is half full kinda guy... there's always a way to out think misfortune. Lol

I get that we are supposed to create our own scenarios 44, but yours is kinda hard to top.

I agree brother. It's in my nature....no matter how much I dislike someone, I'd be there to do what I could to save them. I could never live with anything like that on my conscience

If you're on long esters save the neighbor short esters save the stash... Lol

[emoji123] I'm superman [emoji123] save the neighbor and the stash [emoji571]

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

"you know" , my neighbor, "you know"

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout
Man i did forget something important, "Love thy neighbor as thy self". I take it back I'd have to save my neighbor.

Top Bottom