napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMx Order Review/Introduction

jrogi001

Hey everyone! I just wanted to make my first post a positive one and to introduce myself. I am 25 years old and have been working out since I was 17 years old and currently hold a masters degree in psychology and am now in school for my second masters in Nutrition and Dietetics. I am also a certified Functional Medicine practitioner, so if you have any questions or any issues with your health feel free to contact me!

My stats
Height 5"10
Weight 181
Bodyfat 11%

First of all I would like to thank iSarms for the great service on the order I placed for the PCT Stack! It came in very fast, i think less than 6 business days and everything turned out to be great so cuddos to them 5*. Everything came in as promised and the packaging was discrete and well-maintained! Just remember to be home to sign off on it because I could have had it a day sooner but no one was home =D! Again thank you guys, and thank you Dylan for promoting good health, I really love your message and I share the same view as you towards life in general! Have a great start to your week everyone.

-Jerzy

Right on. Welcome. These guys are here to help. I love sarmsx. They ship fast and the results I get are incredible.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Hey everyone! I just wanted to make my first post a positive one and to introduce myself. I am 25 years old and have been working out since I was 17 years old and currently hold a masters degree in psychology and am now in school for my second masters in Nutrition and Dietetics. I am also a certified Functional Medicine practitioner, so if you have any questions or any issues with your health feel free to contact me!

My stats
Height 5"10
Weight 181
Bodyfat 11%

First of all I would like to thank iSarms for the great service on the order I placed for the PCT Stack! It came in very fast, i think less than 6 business days and everything turned out to be great so cuddos to them 5*. Everything came in as promised and the packaging was discrete and well-maintained! Just remember to be home to sign off on it because I could have had it a day sooner but no one was home =D! Again thank you guys, and thank you Dylan for promoting good health, I really love your message and I share the same view as you towards life in general! Have a great start to your week everyone.

-Jerzy
Thank you for the review on your order from sarmsx!! I'm glad you had such a positive experience with your order, and you certainly can't go wrong with anything from them.

We appreciate the feedback and welcome to our home here at isarms! If you need help with anything, just let me know!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom